Author Topic: The Curious Case of Adam Gase  (Read 311639 times)

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: The Curious Case of Adam Gase
« Reply #3885 on: March 14, 2021, 04:48:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/DWAZ73/status/1370537884911087619?s=19

Jesus he sucked.

gase sucked but i'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that gase and jordan palmer didn't speak. is it a little weird not to speak to your quarterback's offseason QB coach to see how things are going? sure.

let's say they did speak. would that have honestly changed anything with regards to how things turned out this year? no, it woudln't have. that's the gase issue in its simplest terms. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3886 on: March 14, 2021, 06:17:28 PM »
gase sucked but i'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that gase and jordan palmer didn't speak. is it a little weird not to speak to your quarterback's offseason QB coach to see how things are going? sure.

let's say they did speak. would that have honestly changed anything with regards to how things turned out this year? no, it woudln't have. that's the gase issue in its simplest terms. 

Nothing is for sure but I don't really agree.

Would the Jets have sucked absolutely, would Sam have underperformed still? Probably

But considering Gase is not only the headcoach he was also the offensive coordinator. So it makes sense that you'd want your QB to be practicing/working on certain things more than others based off your offensive plans. And I think this is all compounded 1000% for this year because the impact of covid on OTAs and practices.

I don't think it would have had a monumental impact, but maybe Sam would have done at least a couple or things better.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3887 on: March 14, 2021, 06:45:58 PM »
Nothing is for sure but I don't really agree.

Would the Jets have sucked absolutely, would Sam have underperformed still? Probably

But considering Gase is not only the headcoach he was also the offensive coordinator. So it makes sense that you'd want your QB to be practicing/working on certain things more than others based off your offensive plans. And I think this is all compounded 1000% for this year because the impact of covid on OTAs and practices.

I don't think it would have had a monumental impact, but maybe Sam would have done at least a couple or things better.

Agree 100% with this.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3888 on: March 14, 2021, 07:44:56 PM »
It makes no sense at all that the head coach, who was a "qb guru", was not in contact with his starting qb and his team.

It's just another in a long line of gase failures as a coach, and probably as a man.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3889 on: March 15, 2021, 08:15:13 AM »
Who needs input from Jordan Palmer when you have Dowell Loggains sleeping over every weekend
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3890 on: March 15, 2021, 08:29:30 AM »
Who needs input from Jordan Palmer when you have Dowell Loggains sleeping over every weekend
I miss Towel

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3891 on: March 15, 2021, 11:55:57 AM »

Wouldn't change anything but in retrospect it's another red flag against Gase, and another possible excuse for Darnold.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3894 on: March 30, 2021, 09:21:54 PM »
I hope Gase chokes on a dick
Why limit it? He can choke on his keys when he trips on his way to knock on Towel's door. He can choke on a potato chip watching game fil for a team he'll never coach against because he'll never coach again. He can choke on his wife's hair while he's dreaming of Manning Daddy explaining him a sprint right option.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3895 on: March 30, 2021, 09:27:53 PM »
Don't misconstrue this as defending Gase. But Robbie Anderson won more games with Gase and the Jets than he did with the panthers.

If someone on the Jets said that about Gase who played this season, that holds much more weight.

Plus Robbie Anderson isn't the most insightful

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3897 on: May 13, 2021, 10:14:28 AM »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3898 on: June 30, 2021, 11:20:14 AM »
NYJ Matt
@NYJ_Matt
·
2m
Source: Adam Gase has accepted a job at Lincoln High School to become the teams Offensive Coordinator

Lincoln HS is located in Ypsilanti, MI which is Gase’s hometown

RIP Lincoln High School
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3899 on: June 30, 2021, 11:50:47 AM »
only other job he could get after his 'HC of the NYJ' job with us.....was as OC of the high school team of his hometown

what an absolutely horrible, horrible, embarrassing hire for this franchise.

Tags: