Author Topic: The Curious Case of Adam Gase  (Read 311679 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: The Curious Case of Adam Gase - freaking Fired
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2019, 09:58:33 AM »
I'd rather re-hire Bowles with Rex as his defensive coordinator.

No. freaking. Thanks.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2019, 10:09:41 AM »
I'd rather re-hire Bowles with Rex as his offensive coordinator. 

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2019, 10:11:50 AM »

Ground and pound baby. I'm in.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2019, 10:14:26 AM »

Change approved.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 11:29:14 AM »

My body is ready
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2019, 11:50:21 AM »
I suspect Gase is a racist because a lot of black players hate him

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2019, 07:15:41 AM »
After the game, Dolphins head coach Adam Gase still seemed frustrated, especially when it came to answering questions about Tannehill's injury.

"I don't know. I think there's some kind of like HIPPA law or something like that. I can't talk about it," Gase said when asked about the injury that kept Tannehill from playing. "I don't know. I don't sit there and ask him all these questions. I just know the guy couldn't go today. All right? Go ask him."

Gase, clearly frustrated, finished by saying, "I'm tired of answering this question about this guy. I got it; but you know what, I'm over it. Me and him, we know that he's not right now, OK? The details of it, we'll keep that to us. You guys don't need to know that."

Tannehill is a bum but I don’t want this poopchute anywhere near Sam. “This guy”. Do not want.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:17:43 AM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2019, 07:19:37 AM »
Sounds like Gase would have an enjoyable time with the New York media. Wait until they ask him the same question 500 times.
The only positive is that he might actually fight Manish in the press room.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:21:31 AM by bojanglesman »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 07:30:06 AM »
Tannehill is a bum but I don’t want this poopchute anywhere near Sam. “This guy”. Do not want.

He never should've been interviewed.  I'm convinced we'll never have a smart FO.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 08:39:05 AM »
He never should've been interviewed.  I'm convinced we'll never have a smart FO.
It’s just due diligence. Considering he coached within the division it doesn’t hurt to run a few questions by him. It’s not like interviews hurt our cap space.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 08:48:14 AM »
It’s just due diligence. Considering he coached within the division it doesn’t hurt to run a few questions by him. It’s not like interviews hurt our cap space.

I guess. I just hate the added anxiety.  With our history of hiring HCs, every candidate is scrutinized under a microscope.

It's worse this time around because we have a young franchise QB.  Gotta get this hire done right.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 09:02:40 AM »

Why not?

Interviewing more guys jsut benefits us. Gives the FO insight on different traits to look for in potential coaches. Not to mention it opens the door as consolation prizes when it comes to being an OC.

Gase as a HC, probably not something any of us would want. But if we grab someone like Rhule who has little to no nfl buddies/experience  i would be totally okay with Gase as his OC.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 09:05:23 AM »
Why not?

Interviewing more guys jsut benefits us. Gives the FO insight on different traits to look for in potential coaches. Not to mention it opens the door as consolation prizes when it comes to being an OC.

Gase as a HC, probably not something any of us would want. But if we grab someone like Rhule who has little to no nfl buddies/experience  i would be totally okay with Gase as his OC.

That may be true, but as fans we don't know what's going on...so the automatic assumption is that the Jets are actually interested in Gase, which would suck.  If we had confirmation that Gase was brought in just to pick his brain, then of course i'd be more indifferent. 

This is an important hire due to our QB situation.  So i'm a little more anxious when it comes to this hire.  This can't be fucked up on any level.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 09:17:34 AM »
That may be true, but as fans we don't know what's going on...so the automatic assumption is that the Jets are actually interested in Gase, which would suck.  If we had confirmation that Gase was brought in just to pick his brain, then of course i'd be more indifferent. 

This is an important hire due to our QB situation.  So i'm a little more anxious when it comes to this hire.  This can't be fucked up on any level.

I mean we go off what the insiders say, and nobody has said Gase is on the short list

Unless I'm mistaken it would be very surprising if it wasn't Rhule Monken or Mccarthy

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 09:18:35 AM »
I mean we go off what the insiders say, and nobody has said Gase is on the short list

Unless I'm mistaken it would be very surprising if it wasn't Rhule Monken or Mccarthy

that retard Albert Breer keeps pumping Gase's tires....that's enough for me to clench my butthole.

Tags: