Author Topic: The Curious Case of Adam Gase  (Read 311693 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: The Curious Case of Adam Gase - freaking Fired
« Reply #2190 on: January 30, 2020, 01:37:26 PM »
Keep jerking each other off and firing coaches on your message board all year, sounds like a good time. Gase isn't going anywhere so complain about Rex, last guy to get you to the playoffs. Or fire your hockey coaches, whatever. See ya.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2191 on: January 30, 2020, 01:38:46 PM »
Keep jerking each other off and firing coaches on your message board all year, sounds like a good time. Gase isn't going anywhere so complain about Rex, last guy to get you to the playoffs. Or fire your hockey coaches, whatever. See ya.

Lol

checkmate.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2192 on: January 30, 2020, 01:48:48 PM »
You cannot possibly look at Rex's record and not take into account the utter disaster that John Idzik was for this franchise.

And yes, I know when Rex had his say in terms of personnel that he was very influential in some absolutely horrible decisions. Signing Derrick Mason at the expense of J-Co and drafting Couples are the two that immediately come to mind.

He's not the first coach to not be able to effectively evaluate talent and he won't be the last. All I know is, when he had a somewhat competent GM and some talent on the team, he was more successful here than any other Jets head coach of my lifetime, Parcells included.

And...I know this has absolutely nothing to do with how to evaluate a head coach, so take it for what its worth. But he loved this franchise. When he knew he was coaching in his last game, first play on offense we shifted our guards like we did in SB3. I know its stupid-it still means something to me as a fan.

I've said this a million times but I will forever maintain that if Rex was coaching that Falcons team against the Pats, they win the Super Bowl that year and Shanny the Junior isn't having to answer questions about 28-3 this week.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2193 on: January 30, 2020, 01:53:31 PM »
I've been 100% on the "Towel for HC" bandwagon from day 1.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2194 on: January 31, 2020, 06:39:23 AM »
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-damien-williams-adam-gase-kansas-chiefs-dolphins-super-bowl-20200131-5z7ndciu7jh7dboxqexyhzxgmu-story.html

Another article supporting the where there's smoke, there's fire theory

I can't wait until this piece of excrement is gone.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2195 on: January 31, 2020, 06:43:00 AM »
I understand why jets fans don't like Gase as he's done a pretty shitty job.

I can't understand why they like sucking on Manishes dick so much though.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2196 on: January 31, 2020, 08:44:27 AM »
I understand why jets fans don't like Gase as he's done a pretty shitty job.

I can't understand why they like sucking on Manishes dick so much though.

the problem with Manish is that for all the times he's wrong and looks like a jackass....there's those few times he's right and we're left in disbelief (ie Muhammad Wilkerson).
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2197 on: January 31, 2020, 10:01:32 AM »
Mike McCoy sucks
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2198 on: January 31, 2020, 10:17:44 AM »
“I’m super happy for the guy,” Gase said of Williams. “He played his derriere off for me. Do I wish I would have handled it better? Yeah. Looking back on it, I wish I would have handled it differently. I hate the fact that I haven’t talked to him.”

He hated it so much that he never made any attempt in the past two years to contact him. (INSERT EYE ROLL HERE)

If Gase talked to him wouldn't that be considered tampering?

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2199 on: January 31, 2020, 10:18:02 AM »
have you guys read the article? it's an obvious burn piece attempt by manish because of the relationship the two have with each other. this is coming from a guy who, again, is not a fan of gase

look at some of the 'exhibits' he brings up. they're either huge reaches or complete BS. the osemele situation souring isn't something you could put on gase or his communication skills. there was an obvious disconnect between team doctors and the physicians osemele was privately seeing himself. JD cut ties as soon as he could on another poor move by mike maccagnan.

the luke falk 'exhibit' looool. replacement level players get cut all of the time, any theoretical poor communication with gase has nothing to do with that, and manish is out here trying to get people to feel remorse for falk in that situation lmfao. LOL at the 'didn't adequately prepare him' part. if adam gase had a month to work with luke falk on ONE game, could he have squeezed anything else out of a player like him? this is ridiculous

having an all-caps parenthetical "INSERT EYE ROLL HERE" in any sort of article is not journalism. it's not. the fact that manish can do stuff like that and get away with it, and get paid for a job, is a travesty. he deserves to be a line cook in an indian restaurant somewhere in central jersey

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2200 on: January 31, 2020, 10:29:21 AM »
Y’all just don’t know good journalism
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2201 on: January 31, 2020, 10:32:22 AM »
I just straight up refuse to read NYDN for Jets related articles anymore.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2203 on: February 02, 2020, 01:30:03 PM »
Williams credited Gase with making him a more complete running back, which he said has helped him in Andy Reid’s offense.

The same Damian Williams that supposedly hates Adam Gase, according to Manish

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin

Tags: