Author Topic: lolCardinals  (Read 19950 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: lolCardinals
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2022, 06:37:36 AM »
I mean the dude has a clear statistical dip in the weeks following COD releases, and his team required him to include X number of out of office film study because he feels he is too good to need to study tape. He then drags his HC in the middle of a presser. Can you imagine the insanity the NY media would have had with that nonsense if he was our QB?
Not to mention Arizona got less excrement for drafting Rosen and Murray back to back than we got for drafting Darnold and Wilson 3 years apart...

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2022, 07:32:46 AM »
Not to mention Arizona got less excrement for drafting Rosen and Murray back to back than we got for drafting Darnold and Wilson 3 years apart...

Not only did they get less excrement, they got praised for their brilliance in immediately recognizing their mistake and moving on
Need a new one for a new board...

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2022, 07:41:27 AM »

It's because they're a shitty little franchise that no one cares about.

It's only two days ago though that I said that Daniel Jones is the best QB from that class and Smalls called it an absurd thing to say, but would anyone really take Kyler Murray over him? Obviously the fact that that's even a discussion makes it an incredibly shitty class, but I am convinced that Jones is the least bad smelling of the turds.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2022, 07:41:59 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but couldn't the second QB Arizona drafted actually play football?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2022, 08:51:49 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong though, but couldn't the second QB Arizona drafted actually play football?
A. That's debatable right now and B. We got excrement for it before Wilson ever took a pro snap

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #140 on: December 01, 2022, 09:04:31 AM »

Kyler Murray has set back the Cardinals more than Zach Wilson ever could.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2022, 09:39:01 AM »
A. That's debatable right now and B. We got excrement for it before Wilson ever took a pro snap

Okay let's go with something that isn't debatable

Murray was a huge upgrade for Arizona

Wilson is the opposite.

Darnold was way better than Rosen, and sort of showed potential.

Murray was seen as the best player in the draft.

The Jets would've gotten little to no flack if we had the first overall pick and were rolling with Trevor Lawrence
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 09:47:58 AM by dcm1602 »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #142 on: December 01, 2022, 09:39:36 AM »
Kyler Murray has set back the Cardinals more than Zach Wilson ever could.

Are you underestimating Zach Wilson's destruction?

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #143 on: December 01, 2022, 09:50:54 AM »
Are you underestimating Zach Wilson's destruction?

We've been destroyed all the way to a 7-4 record....hopefully we can recover.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2022, 09:56:08 AM »
It's because they're a shitty little franchise that no one cares about.

It's only two days ago though that I said that Daniel Jones is the best QB from that class and Smalls called it an absurd thing to say, but would anyone really take Kyler Murray over him? Obviously the fact that that's even a discussion makes it an incredibly shitty class, but I am convinced that Jones is the least bad smelling of the turds.
I thought you meant coming out of the draft, DJ was the better prospect. Either way, it's close.

The key is that none of them are that good. Most QBs suck.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2022, 09:56:10 AM »
We've been destroyed all the way to a 7-4 record....hopefully we can recover.

Yes Zach Wilson is god because the Jets have managed to beat 2 teams with their starting QBs this season (both of which were injured)

Beating the Bills was incredibly impressive, But I'm going to go out and give credit to our defense and running game for that, not Zach Wilson's elite 154 passing yards

So to recap the Jets have not beaten a single team with a healthy starting QB this season.

That's not to suggest that this team isn't impressive or overachieving or anything or the sort. This season is bordering on magical. But there's been a lot of things that can easily mask the terribleness of Zach Wilson.

Kyler Murray is a problem as well, but it's much more that he's being paid like Mahomes and Josh Allen.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 10:00:23 AM by dcm1602 »

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2022, 11:59:37 AM »
Yes Zach Wilson is god because the Jets have managed to beat 2 teams with their starting QBs this season (both of which were injured)

Beating the Bills was incredibly impressive, But I'm going to go out and give credit to our defense and running game for that, not Zach Wilson's elite 154 passing yards

So to recap the Jets have not beaten a single team with a healthy starting QB this season.

That's not to suggest that this team isn't impressive or overachieving or anything or the sort. This season is bordering on magical. But there's been a lot of things that can easily mask the terribleness of Zach Wilson.

Kyler Murray is a problem as well, but it's much more that he's being paid like Mahomes and Josh Allen.

How can you say that Josh Allen wasn’t healthy? Bryce Huff hit him on the 2nd to last play of the game. He was perfectly healthy before that.

Trubisky was healthy, just terrible. Watson was suspended and everyone knew that going into the season that’s why they had Brisset. Who a week ago people in Jets land were arguing could be our 2023 starter if Jimmy G didn’t work out.
Need a new one for a new board...

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #147 on: December 13, 2022, 01:28:45 PM »
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/12/cardinals-qb-kyler-murray-suffers-torn-acl

Kyler Murray done for season, probably done for first half of 2023 too.

Kliff will land on his feet as a coordinator or in the NCAA again.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #148 on: December 13, 2022, 01:59:16 PM »
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/12/cardinals-qb-kyler-murray-suffers-torn-acl

Kyler Murray done for season, probably done for first half of 2023 too.

Kliff will land on his feet as the Jets' next coordinator or in the NCAA again.

EDIT: I'm not endorsing this, just mentioning the worst case scenario.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 04:14:36 PM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #149 on: December 13, 2022, 02:31:35 PM »
Kliff belongs in college. 

Tags: