Author Topic: New York Rangers Thread  (Read 30994 times)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: 2021 New York Rangers Thread
« Reply #225 on: May 31, 2022, 11:45:52 AM »
NYR 6; Canes 2     *and why I don't bet*

As great as it was seeing goal after goal fill the Canes' net, I really got a kick out of watching the large number of Rangers fans in PNC Arena in spite of the discriminatory edict levied against the would be ticket-purchasing public who didn't live locally (i.e. NYR diehards)....and to think that this unfair and prejudicial distinction between different categories of people was championed by no less than the Don Quixote and Sancho Panza ringleaders of JetOffensive, Johnny English & Badger: the new 'kings of kancel kulture' - tru dat.   : )

Conference finals: NYR's edge in goal goes out the window in the next round vs. the well-rested Stanley Cup champs' Andrei Vasilevskiy.   Prediction: TB in 6.  : (

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #226 on: June 11, 2022, 09:51:19 PM »
Good night, sweet prince
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2022, 10:20:47 AM »
It was a good run. Team definitely overachieved.  They have a solid core with a stud goalie. Need to find more offense.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2022, 10:25:09 PM »
As ambivalent as I am about the Rangers, I was generally pulling for them this postseason and it sucks to see Tampa do it again.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #229 on: June 13, 2022, 06:02:34 AM »
As ambivalent as I am about the Rangers, I was generally pulling for them this postseason and it sucks to see Tampa do it again.
Why does it? I quite like the Lightning, they're an awesome team to watch and I don't hate anyone who plays or coaches for them.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #230 on: June 13, 2022, 06:51:45 AM »
Why does it? I quite like the Lightning, they're an awesome team to watch and I don't hate anyone who plays or coaches for them.

I think the Avs crush them in 6.  The only advantage i see the Bolts having is in net.

But when you have a defender playing with the essence of Bobby Orr & Paul Coffey every night....i think it might be enough to stop the 3-peat from happening.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #231 on: June 13, 2022, 06:59:00 AM »
I think the Avs crush them in 6.  The only advantage i see the Bolts having is in net.

But when you have a defender playing with the essence of Bobby Orr & Paul Coffey every night....i think it might be enough to stop the 3-peat from happening.

I think Braden Point's health will be a big factor, as will the loss of Kadri, but you're right that Makar is probably the best overall player in the NHL right now.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #232 on: June 13, 2022, 07:03:02 AM »
I think Braden Point's health will be a big factor, as will the loss of Kadri, but you're right that Makar is probably the best overall player in the NHL right now.

Point will play in the series, but apparently not in game 1. And you're right, he is also a playoff game changer.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #233 on: June 13, 2022, 08:05:52 AM »
So apparently Sammy Blais wants to freak his sister. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #234 on: June 14, 2022, 10:20:13 AM »
Tampa has won enough recently, hockey teams in hot weather cities are stupid, and the first hockey game I ever went to was the Rangers losing to Tampa.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #235 on: December 17, 2022, 09:27:02 PM »

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2023, 09:33:26 AM »
Down 1-0, NYR tie it up with 2/10th of a second left in regulation then win it in OT on a slick, poised backhand by Adam Fox

https://youtu.be/ZOxl19T2ZwM

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #237 on: February 06, 2023, 09:46:41 PM »
W 5-4 OT

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #238 on: February 09, 2023, 12:47:39 PM »
Frank Seravalli
@frank_seravalli
·
13m
Hearing #stlblues are trading Vladimir Tarasenko to #NYR.

@DailyFaceoff

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #239 on: February 09, 2023, 09:50:03 PM »
Far be it from me to compliment the Rags, but Tarasenko is a great fit for their stretch run.

Tags: