Author Topic: Breaking News  (Read 49405 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Breaking News
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2019, 09:09:57 AM »
If a company loses 8 billion how do they get it back? The consumer

Regardless 8 billion is not fair on any freaking planet

They won't actually pay $8B. I don't know how or why the court arrived at that number, but it does seem excessive. Even still, Johnson and Johnson have COH of a little over $15B. If they whack up prices then their competition will be in a position to undercut them..... oh wait, that's right. US healthcare. Oops.

In other news, Johnson and Johnson have announced the release of their latest wonder drug designed to replace the need for surgical breast enhancements by simply enabling people to grow their own. It's estimated that this market is worth in excess of $8B a year.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2019, 09:57:33 AM »
They won't actually pay $8B. I don't know how or why the court arrived at that number, but it does seem excessive. Even still, Johnson and Johnson have COH of a little over $15B. If they whack up prices then their competition will be in a position to undercut them..... oh wait, that's right. US healthcare. Oops.

In other news, Johnson and Johnson have announced the release of their latest wonder drug designed to replace the need for surgical breast enhancements by simply enabling people to grow their own. It's estimated that this market is worth in excess of $8B a year.

They likely won't pay anything even remotely close to that, yet that was still the judgement. And Johnson and Johnson sells a lot more than just healthcare products, but yes the United States is a a for profit healthcare system

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2019, 10:20:24 AM »
I've got bitchtits, I'm coming for my money, Hostess. 

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2019, 09:13:21 PM »
BREAKING: Sources say someone has been stabbed to death over a Popeye's chicken sandwich at the Popeye's in Oxon Hill. We are on our way to learn more. @fox5dc
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2019, 10:33:38 PM »
BREAKING: Sources say someone has been stabbed to death over a Popeye's chicken sandwich at the Popeye's in Oxon Hill. We are on our way to learn more. @fox5dc

If it's not Adam Gase than I really don't give a excrement.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2019, 05:55:37 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2019, 02:16:41 PM »
Ryan Kaji, an eight-year-old boy who reviews toys on YouTube, has been named as the platform's highest earner in 2019 by Forbes.

He earned $26 million this year.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2019, 05:15:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/jaketurx/status/1211749022584725505?s=21

I’ve seen a few of these clips before. This is wild

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2020, 06:09:11 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7855039/amp/Graphic-photos-Jeffrey-Epsteins-autopsy-reveal-bloodied-neck.html?__twitter_impression=true

Always thought it was pretty clear Epstein didn’t kill himself but this evidence, specifically his injuries and the “suicide note” are freaking laughable

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2020, 06:04:20 PM »
Trump 100% wrote this

Epstein also wrote: 'Giant bugs crawling over my hands. No fun!!'

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2020, 09:04:01 PM »
Ryan Kaji, an eight-year-old boy who reviews toys on YouTube, has been named as the platform's highest earner in 2019 by Forbes.

He earned $26 million this year.

this is so depressing. lol

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2020, 06:30:40 AM »
https://amp.desmoinesregister.com/amp/4479275002?__twitter_impression=true

Convicted of sex crimes as a man, felon no longer deemed threat because of gender change

The Iowa Attorney General’s Office is no longer seeking the commitment of a former Midwest Christian Services student convicted of myriad sex crimes because the individual now identifies as a woman.

Court records show the state dismissed the application on Jan. 9. Attorney general spokesman Lynn Hicks wouldn’t comment on the reason for the dismissal other than to say “an offender’s hormone levels are an important part of substantiating an offender’s likelihood of recidivism.”

In November, the Storm Lake Times reported that Joseph Matthew Smith, a 23-year-old convicted of molesting a fellow MCS student in 2014, was “undergoing medical treatment that is needed prior to (Smith) potentially undergoing gender reassignment surgery.”

Smith has expressed a preference to identify as Josie, according to court documents.

“We don’t believe we have evidence sufficient to prove Josie Smith has a significant chance of reoffending,” Hicks said late last week.

A preliminary report prepared by the state’s expert, Dr. Jeffrey Davis, says Smith molested as many as 15 victims, ranging from ages 1 to 13, before being sentenced to prison in December 2015.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2020, 06:50:46 AM »
Now compare the number of stories like this vs the number of rapists who walk because of who their dad is or how good they are at sports.

Not making a judgement on this individual, just questioning the worthiness of pushing this story.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2020, 07:00:07 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2020, 10:08:25 PM »
Now compare the number of stories like this vs the number of rapists who walk because of who their dad is or how good they are at sports.

Not making a judgement on this individual, just questioning the worthiness of pushing this story.

The Brock turners of the world should get called out too. I posted this because I fundamentally disagree that someone is less likely to commit sexual assault because of a sex change. Also, idk if I’m missing something here, but how is anyone with 15 counts getting released anytime soon?

Tags: