Author Topic: Breaking News  (Read 50234 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Breaking News
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2019, 06:06:21 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 02:06:23 PM »
https://twitter.com/toadsanime/status/1105880710542446593

Twitter might have just entered its death spiral

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 02:43:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/toadsanime/status/1105880710542446593

Twitter might have just entered its death spiral

What was it? The tweet is gone now.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 03:01:21 PM »
What was it? The tweet is gone now.

Oh wow. It’s said there is reportedly an update to twitter coming where they will “hide” like and RT numbers in an effort to make the app “more friendly”

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 03:08:44 PM »
Oh wow. It’s said there is reportedly an update to twitter coming where they will “hide” like and RT numbers in an effort to make the app “more friendly”

Ah, lol.

I also saw yesterday that they're going to replace the company's logo of the blue bird silhouette with a plain blue square. Supposedly, it's to capture their "open sky" thinking.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2019, 12:40:53 PM »
@MichaelAvenatti: Tmrw at 11 am ET, we will be holding a press conference to disclose a major high school/college basketball scandal perpetrated by @Nike that we have uncovered. This criminal conduct reaches the highest levels of Nike and involves some of the biggest names in college basketball.

^ 1 hour ago

@cnnbrk: Federal prosecutors in Manhattan announce charges against lawyer Michael Avenatti for allegedly attempting to extort more than $20 million from Nike

^ 5 mins ago

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 12:43:31 PM »
Michael Avenatti arrested and charged with bank fraud, wire fraud, and extortion

CNN put Michael Avenatti on the air 74 times over a two month period to go after Trump bahaha

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2019, 01:54:55 PM »
BREAKING NEWS / AVENATTI CHARGED AGAIN: He is charged out of Los Angeles with embezzling a client’s money in order to pay his own expenses and debts and also defrauded a bank by using phony tax returns to obtain millions of dollars in loans. @anblanx reports.

Netflix/Hulu documentaries soon to come

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2019, 03:22:52 PM »
Netflix/Hulu documentaries soon to come

Seriously, the way Netflix tried running cover for Gawker and tying their demise to Drumpf was so freaking pathetic.

Anyway, if the allegation against Avenatti that he embezzled a clients money to pay his own expenses is true, he can kiss that bar card goodbye. Co-mingling funds in the eyes of most character and fitness committees is equatable to murder.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2019, 09:31:38 AM »
i'm interested to see what happens. apparently he hasnt even cancelled his nike press conference yet? could he really be brazen enough to go ahead with it?

he seems like a scummy lawyer, but i like the cut of his jib going after pretty much anyone.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2019, 11:51:14 AM »
hes been unleashing on twitter...

@MichaelAvenatti
Contrary to Nike’s claims yesterday, they have NOT been cooperating with investigators for over a year. Unless you count lying in response to subpoenas and withholding documents as “cooperating.” They are trying to divert attention from their own crimes.

@MichaelAvenatti
Ask DeAndre Ayton and Nike about the cash payments to his mother and others. Nike’s attempt at diversion and cover-up will fail miserably once prosecutors realize they have been played by Nike and their lawyers at Boies. This reaches the highest levels of Nike.

@MichaelAvenatti
Bol Bol and his handlers also received large sums from Nike. The receipts are clear as day. A lot of people at Nike will have to account for their criminal conduct, starting with Carlton DeBose & moving higher up. The diversion charade they orchestrated against me will be exposed

@MichaelAvenatti
The corruption at Nike was rampant with Merl Code and increased with his apprentice DeBose after Code left for Adiddas. Those above DeBose knew all about the payments. Nike conspired to route many of the payments through a convicted felon. Nike then lied to the government.

@MichaelAvenatti
If Nike was cooperating with the government for over a year relating to this scandal (they weren’t - this is a lie), where are the disclosures in their SEC filings? There are none. Wait until the SEC begins their investigation & starts asking why Nike hid this info from investors

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2019, 11:52:36 AM »
pretty hefty allegations hes throwing around.

if its even remotely true, it's gotta throw the criminal case against him outta whack

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2019, 03:27:36 PM »
Whether it's true or not, Avenatti is a walking stereotype of the ambulance-chaser lawyer.

Tags: