Author Topic: 6.204: Trenton Cannon - HB - Virginia St.  (Read 785 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
6.204: Trenton Cannon - HB - Virginia St.
« on: April 28, 2018, 05:20:48 PM »

Calvin Watkins
‏Verified account @calvinwatkins
59m59 minutes ago

Media just finished the conference call with Trenton Cannon, nice chap. He had a visit to Jets' facility and hit it off with ST coach Brant Boyer. Jets looking at him as a KR/PR.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: 6.204: Trenton Cannon - HB - Virginia St.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 05:32:43 PM »
If he can be an average punt returner, he should be immediately inducted into the ring of honor.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 09:39:12 AM »
I watched a little bit of film of him making returns. He looks good in highlights. Hopefully, he can translate that to success for the Jets. It would be nice to have someone who can both catch a kick and get some yardage afterward.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 09:50:53 AM »
I watched a little bit of film of him making returns. He looks good in highlights. Hopefully, he can translate that to success for the Jets. It would be nice to have someone who can both catch a kick and get some yardage afterward.

At the very least, it's competition.  This kid can't be any worse than Jojo Natson.

He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: