Author Topic: Unitarian Universalist Church of Leonard Williams  (Read 24271 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Unitarian Universalist Church of Leonard Williams
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2018, 06:15:03 AM »
I really love this kid, but he is getting his derriere kicked this season.  His ability to anchor against the run is borderline elite and it's done wonders for Darron Lee, but he is not a nose tackle. 

We absolutely need more disruption and production from him.

Side positive, his renewed deal should be much cheaper without the massive production we need from him
Need a new one for a new board...

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2018, 11:32:58 AM »
I'm hoping his decreased production is an effect of misuse in the scheme. 

This is something that only Bowles will get blamed for despite Macc not picking the right players for the sheme
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2018, 11:41:05 AM »
I really love this kid, but he is getting his derriere kicked this season.  His ability to anchor against the run is borderline elite and it's done wonders for Darron Lee, but he is not a nose tackle. 

We absolutely need more disruption and production from him.

He's getting tough double-teams on passing plays. I think he and Anderson can be successful, but they really need someone better than McClendon or Pennel in between them.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2018, 11:41:58 AM »
This is something that only Bowles will get blamed for despite Macc not picking the right players for the sheme

#KeepWilk
#DontOverpaySnacks
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2018, 11:48:06 AM »
#KeepWilk
#DontOverpaySnacks
Snacks was so valuable the giants traded him for a 5th round pick. 

In sorry but if you eliminate hindsight bias the Jets made the right choice.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2018, 11:50:17 AM »
Snacks was so valuable the giants traded him for a 5th round pick

It was a salary dump.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2018, 12:22:05 PM »
Snacks was so valuable the giants traded him for a 5th round pick. 

In sorry but if you eliminate hindsight bias the Jets made the right choice.

As MB said, Snacks was a salary dump by the Giants.

You have to use hindsight to judge this now. We know--in hindsight--that the Jets knew Wilkerson was an attitude problem child with a penchant for blowing off meetings. They chose to keep Wilkerson over Harrison--even privately knowing what they did. They gambled and lost. They deserve hindsight criticism.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2018, 11:42:10 AM »
freaking EMBARRASSING

https://mobile.twitter.com/jcaporoso/status/1072478280131981313

Holy excrement! That was awful. He literally could have stopped that TD. Anderson made a diving attempt but he definitely could've hit Allen and stopped him from scoring. Unbelievable.

It looked like Williamson was playing half-speed there too.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2018, 12:36:33 PM »
You guys are ridiculous

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2018, 12:37:39 PM »
I can understand blaming Williamson but in what world is Leo going to get to Allen in time there if he's running full-speed?

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2018, 12:58:28 PM »
I can understand blaming Williamson but in what world is Leo going to get to Allen in time there if he's running full-speed?

Williams is crossing the LOS marker (at the 6 yard line) as Allen is crossing the 15. That's the point where Williams turns off his motor. There was so much room for Williams to make a play on that. If you stop it as Allen was passing by Williams, you can see how close Leo was to him (arm's length). And that was not running. If he puts in effort on that, maybe he doesn't make a tackle, but he certainly gets his hands on Allen.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2018, 02:10:12 PM »
Williams is crossing the LOS marker (at the 6 yard line) as Allen is crossing the 15. That's the point where Williams turns off his motor. There was so much room for Williams to make a play on that. If you stop it as Allen was passing by Williams, you can see how close Leo was to him (arm's length). And that was not running. If he puts in effort on that, maybe he doesn't make a tackle, but he certainly gets his hands on Allen.

I promise I'm not picking to argue with every point you make.

With that said, how can you or anyone decide whether Williams could or could't make a play on the runner from this video angle?

C'mon man

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2018, 02:30:48 PM »

How does Henry Anderson manage to get there? Williams and Anderson start from the same exact point in the clip. One gives a excrement and has a motor, the other doesn’t.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2018, 03:03:45 PM »
I promise I'm not picking to argue with every point you make.

With that said, how can you or anyone decide whether Williams could or could't make a play on the runner from this video angle?

C'mon man

I hear you. But if you pause the clip as Allen is passing by Williams, you can see how close he is. And you see clearly on full-speed play how he's not even making an effort to run.

Maybe he couldn't make that play. I won't argue that point. But what is the excuse for not even making an effort? Did you watch that clip and think he put in enough effort? I'm asking honestly.

Tags: