Author Topic: Josh Allen Hype Train  (Read 30210 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Josh Allen Hype Train
« Reply #195 on: April 26, 2018, 02:39:34 PM »
i've been telling you guys all along that Allen will be the pick...prepare your bums.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #196 on: April 26, 2018, 02:45:57 PM »
1 more hour of the workday...then i can go home and drink myself into oblivion.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #197 on: April 26, 2018, 02:50:15 PM »
I already hear MB with the Fire Bowles chants

Bowles?

your whole city should burn.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #198 on: April 26, 2018, 03:15:14 PM »
Bowles?

your whole city should burn.

Look on the bright side, if we draft Josh Allen then the Bombers will get a shot at a good prospect in three years' time.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #199 on: April 26, 2018, 03:40:57 PM »
Look on the bright side, if we draft Josh Allen then the Bombers will get a shot at a good prospect in three years' time.

you are the diet pepsi of bright sides, sir.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2018, 03:53:02 PM »
Jets have been rumored to each of the supposed top 4 QBs recently, except Allen (until today). Wouldn't surprise me if he were the smokescreen. Or maybe this is the smokescreen of the other smokescreen.

All I know is that I don't like Josh Allen as an NFL prospect. I don't think he's accurate. I don't like his footwork. I don't like the way he reads the field. I don't like his decision making.

I love his arm, his mobility, his size, and his balance. Those four traits are as good as any quarterback I've ever watched. But I can't get over all the negatives above. If we take him, I hope we can coach him up and turn him into a star, since he does have that potential. I just would bet against him ever fulfilling that potential.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2018, 03:55:10 PM »
Jets have been rumored to each of the supposed top 4 QBs recently, except Allen (until today). Wouldn't surprise me if he were the smokescreen. Or maybe this is the smokescreen of the other smokescreen.

All I know is that I don't like Josh Allen as an NFL prospect. I don't think he's accurate. I don't like his footwork. I don't like the way he reads the field. I don't like his decision making.

I love his arm, his mobility, his size, and his balance. Those four traits are as good as any quarterback I've ever watched. But I can't get over all the negatives above. If we take him, I hope we can coach him up and turn him into a star, since he does have that potential. I just would bet against him ever fulfilling that potential.

I don't like the fact that we may have traded away three 2nd round picks for "raw potential".

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2018, 11:00:14 PM »
Josh Allen is a mid-round prospect. 
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2018, 11:02:47 PM »
This thread can die now.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2018, 11:31:55 PM »
you are the diet pepsi of bright sides, sir.

Yo, best of both worlds. The Bombers still get their new QB in three years, plus he'll have experience of playing in an ice-covered wilderness.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2018, 11:34:38 PM »
This thread can die now.

My job here is done.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2018, 09:50:05 AM »
Lorenzo Alexander is pissed about the tweets.  This could be a disaster already. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2018, 10:12:30 AM »
Lorenzo Alexander is pissed about the tweets.  This could be a disaster already.

Too bad IK Eminemkapaloli isn't there anymore.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2018, 10:17:22 AM »
Too bad IK Eminemkapaloli isn't there anymore.

I went to check the correct spelling after I posted this and found this story that I either didn't know about, forgot about, or just didn't read the whole thing before.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13519161/buffalo-bills-ik-enemkpali-punched-man-thought-was-woman-arranged-sex-according-police-report

According to the police report, on Sept. 1, 2011, Enemkpali began exchanging messages with a new Facebook friend named "Missy Lee," who offered to perform oral sex on Enemkpali if he would come over to her house. He told police that after he entered the house through a side door, he saw a figure inside "covered head-to-toe in a blanket," and the person would not remove the blanket. "Enemkpali stated that he felt uneasy about the situation, so he left," the report states.

But Enemkpali returned to the house after "Missy Lee" called him and convinced him to come back. When he arrived, the person wearing the blanket still refused to remove it and refused to turn on the lights. When a cellphone in the room rang, "the screen lit up the room enough to see that the person under the blanket had facial hair," the report states. Enemkpali said another person had also entered the room.

"Enemkpali stated that he felt that he was being 'set up' for a robbery of some type," the police report states. "Enemkpali stated that fearing for his safety, he then struck the subject in the blanket. Enemkpali stated that after he struck this person, their voice changed to that of a male. Enemkpali stated that he then left the residence through the window."

Enemkpali told police he started receiving threatening texts in which "Missy Lee" accused him of punching her and knocking out her teeth. "U are going to jail," read one of the texts. He offered $500, but "Missy Lee" demanded $1,000 or the police would be called. "He [Enemkpali] would be 'finished' if that happened." The texts were followed by phone calls from someone claiming to be the father of "Missy Lee" and demanding payment.

[...]

Police traced the phone numbers to a man named Ketryn Anderson, who initially lied to police but eventually admitted to reaching out to Enemkpali via Facebook and later posing as the father of "Missy Lee" on the phone, the report states. He denied hiding under a blanket but did say he refused to turn on the lights. Anderson "stated that he was not attempting to extort money from Enemkpali, only to get him to pay for the damage he had done to his face." The officer noted Anderson was missing two front teeth.

Anderson, 34, declined comment to Outside the Lines when reached Tuesday, saying he would not talk about the incident unless ESPN paid him. He is listed on Facebook as a senior pastor and founder of Life Community Church in Shreveport, Louisiana.

Amazing.

Tags: