Author Topic: Whisky / whiskey  (Read 12949 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Whisky / whiskey
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2017, 11:18:11 AM »
Also tell her that your name is Lieutenant Mackey.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2017, 11:53:46 AM »
Ew. I love bourbon, but you do know that most of what Jack Daniels produces is swill, right? It's the PBR of whiskey.

Do yourself a favour and go get a bottle of Knob Creek. It's a small batch bourbon, but it's made by Jim Beam and it won't break the bank. Try it next to JD and I promise you'll never look back.

I've had all different kinds of whiskey/whisky, I like Jack, what can I say? The green label is especially nice for Jet games.

But I like a lot of different ones, can't tell a $100 bottle of wine from a cheap one, but I do like all different kinds of whiskey. 

What's your opinion on ice?

For me a couple cubes takes an edge off and cools it, which I like. Bars almost never get it right except my regular stop where they know me. A lot of times I'll get an ice water too and redistribute the ice as needed.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2017, 04:13:29 PM »
Bruichladdich Octomore for me.  I had a friend say it tastes like a tire shop smells, but I love the smoke.

sg3

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2017, 05:33:13 PM »
Bruichladdich Octomore for me.  I had a friend say it tastes like a tire shop smells, but I love the smoke.
Nothing wrong with smoke. If you like it than Islay or Island are what you want.

The other three major areas are lowland, highland and speyside. They are less peaty and there are many varied flavors. Best way to decide your preference is to taste them. In New York there is a restaurant named St Andrews that has 250 single malts available by the dram (6 oz) and the taster (3 oz).

Neat, water on the side, thank you

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2017, 12:21:01 AM »
Nothing wrong with smoke. If you like it than Islay or Island are what you want.

The other three major areas are lowland, highland and speyside. They are less peaty and there are many varied flavors. Best way to decide your preference is to taste them. In New York there is a restaurant named St Andrews that has 250 single malts available by the dram (6 oz) and the taster (3 oz).

Neat, water on the side, thank you

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I know Islay is what I want.  I just said my favorite is Bruichladdich.  That's Islay.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2017, 03:12:15 AM »
Also tell her that your name is Lieutenant Mackey.

I had to call my buddy who is head of police security at Trump Tower for some tips and talking points. Worked wonders. By the end of the night we were grinding and making out (lucky for me Irish girls can't dance). Only issue was the my cheap hotel room has 3 single beds for some reason so we had to put two of them together. You can imagine what happened - I was on the bottom and almost fell right into the crevasse. It was funny but I hurt my back. Afterwards I slowly pushed her head down to my rooster so she can blow me, and it was glorious. Took some Melanin to sleep and woke up at 8 to head to Wicklow Mountains Tour, so kindly told her to get the freak out. She had work anyway. I could do it again tonight but want to find another at Temple Bar, but she's a fallback option.

Day 1: 12 miles of walking, Jameson Distillery, Guinness Brewery, half of Dublin, and got laid. (Success).

Oh and this morning for breakfast they actually had filtered coffee. The only other place I can get it is Starbucks. I hate Americanos or Flat White.
"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2017, 03:13:43 AM »
Tomorrow is the Teeling Distillery! Bunch of tastings and you get to fill your own bottle. Can't wait!
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »
Dude make your own thread.

The Adventures of Tommy.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 06:08:50 AM by bojanglesman »

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2017, 08:38:50 AM »
Yeah, this took a sudden turn lol.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2017, 08:44:54 AM »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2017, 09:00:14 AM »
Tommiskey
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2017, 10:33:01 AM »
Dude make your own thread.

The Adventures of Tommy.

Seriously. I said a long time ago he had enough stories to make his own thread. We live vicariously through him.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2017, 11:50:47 AM »
Seriously. I said a long time ago he had enough stories to make his own thread. We live vicariously through him.

I would not have a good time doing pretty much anything Tommy does. The stories are entertaining though.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2017, 11:54:06 AM »
I would not have a good time doing pretty much anything Tommy does. The stories are entertaining though.

Getting a BJ isn't fun??

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2017, 11:55:56 AM »
Getting a BJ isn't fun??

I wouldn't have enjoyed any of the activity leading to said BJ 99% of the time.

Tags: