Author Topic: Fishin'  (Read 2750 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Fishin'
« on: September 03, 2017, 02:20:27 PM »
Proof the Jets aren't a curse (my boy!!):

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Fishin'
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 02:35:18 PM »
soon he be trollin' for bitches with his Uncle Tommy
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 03:31:01 PM »
I like fishing, but I find that the fish get in the way of sitting around drinking beer and doing nothing.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 03:45:36 PM »
I like fishing, but I find that the fish get in the way of sitting around drinking beer and doing nothing.
Same here.  Now that he knows the basics of fishing, I can drink beer and criticize his technique from a chair.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 04:11:38 PM »
Last time I went fishing was on a boat in the Dominican Republic last year. Had a brilliant day - my brother-in-law and I caught absolutely nothing and just sat around getting hammered in the sun while laughing at our mate who spent the entire time honking his guts into a bucket. Finally caught a couple on the way back in but were too drunk to care by that point.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 06:55:36 AM »
Hahah nice dude. I've been meaning to get back into fishing (haven't been since I was a kid, with my dad) but I'm pretty much at square 1 in terms of equipment.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 07:40:32 AM »
Hahah nice dude. I've been meaning to get back into fishing (haven't been since I was a kid, with my dad) but I'm pretty much at square 1 in terms of equipment.

Same here.  I have nothing.  Just rented a pole there on vacation. $20 for a pole and bait.  Well worth it.  If he seems to still be interested in fishing beyond this point, I'll look into getting a pole.  He's 5, so phases come and go.  I know I'm not going to do a lot of fishing by myself.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 06:51:24 AM »
Damn, that's a pretty big fish. Well done.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 07:45:54 AM »
The key is make it fun for him and he will want to go fishing for the rest of his life. I used to go fishing every week with my Dad and Brother for ten years. We had a great time, we also used to go on 2-3-4 day trips. Unfortunately we all stopped going about 8 years ago.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 07:51:50 AM »
The key is make it fun for him and he will want to go fishing for the rest of his life. I used to go fishing every week with my Dad and Brother for ten years. We had a great time, we also used to go on 2-3-4 day trips. Unfortunately we all stopped going about 8 years ago.
At his age, it's tough to get him to understand that there will be times where you don't catch anything.  5 year olds don't have a lot of patience.  Luckily we had good bites then.  It's a good lesson though, being patient.  Kind of like being a Jets fan.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 09:57:07 AM »
I've been fishing many times, and in all my trips I've caught a total of two sea robins. I do well crabbing, but that's about it. I like going fishing, but I'm always disappointed with the results.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 11:42:05 AM »
At his age, it's tough to get him to understand that there will be times where you don't catch anything.  5 year olds don't have a lot of patience.  Luckily we had good bites then.  It's a good lesson though, being patient.  Kind of like being a Jets fan.

Around the docks there's always something to catch luckily.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 11:42:32 AM »
like a random corpse
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 12:05:57 PM »
Gonorrhea

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »
Went deep sea fishing once, caught a record setting 13 foot marlin. Never touched a fishing pole again.

-Puck Spieth
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: