Author Topic: lolSteelers  (Read 40328 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Re: lolSteelers
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2018, 04:47:04 PM »
He's gonna be an UFA still in his prime. If Gurley got a 4 years 60 million extension (yes he was under his rookie deal still) I know bell is going to want more than 10 to 12 million a year.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 14 to 16 million a year for 4 years with at least 50 million guaranteed. Him being a free agent in his prime basically guarantees setting records for a RBs contract. The question is how healthy can be finish this season

That’s why I said I can’t wait to see what he gets paid. What he wants and what he will get are different things. I’d love Bell in green and white, but whoever pays him needs and out after two years because he’s going to be a guy who breaks down so quickly age wise. I expect he will have a Shaun Alexander or Priest Holmes type of collapse when it happens. I don’t want to see it happen to us and be locked into him beyond the season that he breaks down
Need a new one for a new board...

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2018, 04:55:19 PM »

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2018, 05:22:08 PM »
The radio guys this morning said he's a lock to be a Jet if he hits the market... so that means it'll never happen.

I don't think so, he laughed at the idea of it when someone asked him about it on twitter.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2018, 05:25:38 PM »
I don't think so, he laughed at the idea of it when someone asked him about it on twitter.

Doesn't matter if the $ is right.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2018, 06:35:15 PM »
I hope Bell holds out until the Steelers offer him a record-breaking contract and then he immediately Shaun Alexander's them. 

freak everyone on this team who isn't Antonio Brown. 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2018, 06:41:32 PM »
I hope he injures himself on the franchise tag and the Steelers can't run the ball, but still finish 8-8 so they don't get a good draft pick.  See you in hell.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2018, 10:23:48 PM »
Have no interest in signing Leveon Bell. Not for that price at least

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2018, 08:34:35 PM »
The Jets Instagram started following Leveon Bell. They only follow Jets players and related staff

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2018, 08:44:57 PM »
the steelers o-lineman were being biggity bitches

if you want him to come in and you're pissed that's one thing, but don't start throwing around or comparing numbers and money. i have never seen that before and it shouldn't have happened

This kind of pissed me off. Football players more than any other should shut the freak up and support a team mate looking to get more money. Bell had over 400 touches last year. If he keeps getting that many, he's done sooner rather than later. He should be looking to get as much money as possible because when he's 40 and can't walk any longer with out a cane, not a single one of those fat fucks is going to lend him money for medical care.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2018, 10:32:35 PM »
This kind of pissed me off. Football players more than any other should shut the freak up and support a team mate looking to get more money. Bell had over 400 touches last year. If he keeps getting that many, he's done sooner rather than later. He should be looking to get as much money as possible because when he's 40 and can't walk any longer with out a cane, not a single one of those fat fucks is going to lend him money for medical care.
+1

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2018, 10:51:02 PM »
The Jets Instagram started following Leveon Bell. They only follow Jets players and related staff

Santonio Holmes 2.0. 

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2018, 02:28:48 PM »
Feeling pretty good about drafting Conner in the 15th round.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2018, 06:36:11 PM »
Leveon Bell probably sitting on his couch smoking a blunt and thinking about what could have been

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2018, 06:51:13 PM »
Italian Seafood sitting on his couch smoking a blunt and thinking about the end of time.

FYP
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2018, 11:00:06 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: