Author Topic: President Mal  (Read 102491 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: President Mal
« Reply #450 on: January 30, 2019, 02:21:22 PM »
I'm more concerned about which way the recruitment is happening, I don't want Jamal Adams anywhere near an agent who encourages his clients to sit out an entire freaking year of play if they don't get exactly what they want.

You worry too much
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #451 on: January 30, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »
You worry too much

I don't worry at all, but I'll remind you of this in three years' time when he's demanding eleventy billion dollars on his new contract. I mean, I won't because I'll have long since forgotten about this conversation, but you know what I mean.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MoreCharacters

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #452 on: January 31, 2019, 12:14:23 AM »
why shouldn't jamal adams make eleventy billion dollars in 3 years if he's as good as he believes he is?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #453 on: January 31, 2019, 07:34:59 AM »
why shouldn't jamal adams make eleventy billion dollars in 3 years if he's as good as he believes he is?

because JE said so
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #454 on: January 31, 2019, 01:37:01 PM »

Because every position has its ceiling relative to its value to the team, and a player asking to be paid above the ceiling for his position should not have an agent who supports them sitting out an entire year of their career if they don't get it.

MoreCharacters

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #455 on: January 31, 2019, 03:23:30 PM »
so you think he's going to play like revis but not ask to be paid like him as long as he manages to avoid talking to anyone who says "hey man you deserve a lot of money"

seems optimistic

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #456 on: January 31, 2019, 03:48:03 PM »
so you think he's going to play like revis but not ask to be paid like him as long as he manages to avoid talking to anyone who says "hey man you deserve a lot of money"

seems optimistic

I don't think he's going to play like Revis, no. I didn't read the rest of your sentence due to the inaccuracy of the first bit.

MoreCharacters

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #457 on: January 31, 2019, 04:02:03 PM »
that's remarkably slow information processing if you can look at half of a sentence on a screen and not manage to absorb the whole thing in a glance

regardless, the premise was "if he's as good as he believes he is," and he believes he's going to be the greatest safety in NFL history.  the comparison is appropriate

for someone with english in his name I am unimpressed with your language arts skills :/

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #458 on: January 31, 2019, 04:15:43 PM »

seems optimistic

Step 1 read
Step 2 think about what you read
Step 3 respond

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #459 on: February 01, 2019, 06:50:32 PM »
I am looking forward to some idiot Jets fans turning on Jamal for being too active on social media or wanting a big contract, or something. It will happen at some point.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #460 on: February 01, 2019, 09:26:29 PM »
that's remarkably slow information processing if you can look at half of a sentence on a screen and not manage to absorb the whole thing in a glance

regardless, the premise was "if he's as good as he believes he is," and he believes he's going to be the greatest safety in NFL history.  the comparison is appropriate

for someone with english in his name I am unimpressed with your language arts skills :/

Dude might be an excellent player, but the safety position is valued for excrement.

And the fact that coverage/ball hawking isn't his strong suit won't help him with a monster payday. Also strongly working against him is a weak 5th year option for safeties and a weak franchise tag price for them. His 5th year option is around 10 million and his franchise tag is around 11.

So Jamal can get a monster payday, but for him to get crazy money ala Revis our GM would need to screw up immensely or Jamal would have to take some huge risks like Revis

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #461 on: February 28, 2019, 07:33:06 PM »
Kentucky RB Benny Snell met with #Jets at NFL Combine. Said he wants them to draft him, in part, so he can play with Jamal Adams (@TheAdamsEra)

Still President
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #462 on: March 11, 2019, 06:11:59 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/theadamsera/status/1104903402931347457

I’ll never stop saying it every chance I get, at the risk of being annoying, because Jamal is legitimately our President
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #463 on: March 14, 2019, 08:32:40 PM »
Connor Hughes
@Connor_J_Hughes

Le’Veon Bell says Jamal Adams did everything to recruit him. Was constantly reaching out by texting, calling, Instagram and Twitter. “He made it happen.” #Jets

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #464 on: March 14, 2019, 09:30:20 PM »

I’m sure that we had the highest offer by far had nothing to do with it
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: