Author Topic: Mass shootings  (Read 142288 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Mass shootings
« Reply #990 on: May 08, 2019, 06:18:07 PM »
So now that the shooter is a confirmed leftist, when do the usual suspects show up to tell us that Obama, Occupy Dems, Cenk etc. etc. etc have blood on their hands?
In a just world Obama would probably be convicted of war crimes and executed, but hey what are you gonna do?

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #991 on: May 09, 2019, 09:19:13 AM »
In a just world Obama would probably be convicted of war crimes and executed, but hey what are you gonna do?

In a just world, the Central Park 5 would be hung from the same tree as Obama without need for trivialities like trials, and it would be Supreme Chancellor Donald who had the humble honor of throwing the lever. Lots of people are saying it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #992 on: May 14, 2019, 08:07:41 PM »
In a just world, the Central Park 5 would be hung from the same tree as Obama without need for trivialities like trials, and it would be Supreme Chancellor Donald who had the humble honor of throwing the lever. Lots of people are saying it.
I have no idea what point you were trying to make but every US President in my lifetime has/had inexcusable blood on their hands

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #993 on: May 15, 2019, 10:40:53 AM »
I have no idea what point you were trying to make but every US President in my lifetime has/had inexcusable blood on their hands

You've got to be kidding me.

The sarcasm is literally dripping from my post. I was just piggybacking off yours. Come on, I know we disagree on AOC and Bernie, but FFS, I'm not on the other side. Even if you believed I was anti-Obama, do you actually think I'm pro-lynching?!

Also, I'm not sure any POTUS in history is without inexcusable blood on their hands, but that's beside the point.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #994 on: May 19, 2019, 06:52:22 PM »
You've got to be kidding me.

The sarcasm is literally dripping from my post. I was just piggybacking off yours. Come on, I know we disagree on AOC and Bernie, but FFS, I'm not on the other side. Even if you believed I was anti-Obama, do you actually think I'm pro-lynching?!

Also, I'm not sure any POTUS in history is without inexcusable blood on their hands, but that's beside the point.
I could tell you weren't being sincere but still had no idea what point you were trying to make.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #996 on: August 03, 2019, 09:09:01 PM »
Looks like we dropped the ball on Gilroy since these barely move the needle these days.

Here's a snippet of the manifesto of the El Paso shooter:

"In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion."

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #997 on: August 03, 2019, 09:21:45 PM »
Things you say when you're definitely a good lieutenant governor and not just a dumb piece of excrement

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-lt-gov-tells-antifa-to-stay-out-of-el-paso-after-walmart-shooting
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 09:38:48 PM by Badger »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #998 on: August 04, 2019, 04:06:12 PM »
Still at a loss for what could have inspired this

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #1001 on: October 09, 2019, 04:25:48 PM »
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7x573a/germany-synagogue-shooter-denies-holocaust-in-apparent-video-uploaded-to-twitch

I'm not saying we should build an army of killer robot bees to take out anyone who identifies as a 4Channer, I'm just saying we could maybe look into figuring out how much it would cost.   

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:29:36 PM by Badger »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard