Author Topic: Mass shootings  (Read 144419 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Mass shootings
« Reply #975 on: March 17, 2019, 09:13:28 AM »
Bonus

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #976 on: March 17, 2019, 01:11:37 PM »
Cool memes, bro. Look forward to you blaming Bernie Sanders for the congressional baseball shooting. You can throw in all of the senators who were pushing "people will die" rhetoric at the time. (I'm not saying they are responsible, because that's freaking dumb, merely that the same standard holds)

I'm sure, somehow, the guy who worked for Sanders' campaign shooting up a bunch of GOP senators had less to do with that rhetoric. Meanwhile, your citation is from a 5 year old video that you don't even know if the NZ shooter watched. The guy was a white supremacist who hated Jews and, even when citing a famous figure who inspired him, opted for Candace Owens.

Too much time on r/chapotraphouse will rot your freaking brain.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #977 on: March 18, 2019, 08:59:53 AM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #978 on: March 18, 2019, 09:16:14 AM »
We're blaming Ben freaking Shapiro for New Zealand now?

How many "acceptable" publications that make fun of how backwards Pence is can I blame for Nigerian christians being ethnically cleansed? See? I can say stupid excrement too!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 09:18:39 AM by mj2sexay »

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #979 on: April 17, 2019, 12:36:07 PM »
Fortunately, no there wasn't a mass shooting today, but relatedly, Sol Pais, the girl on the run who was obsessed with Columbine, is dead. No word yet on how she died.

I can't believe it was 20 years ago that Columbine basically started this mass shooting bullshit.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #980 on: April 17, 2019, 12:38:02 PM »
Fortunately, no there wasn't a mass shooting today, but relatedly, Sol Pais, the girl on the run who was obsessed with Columbine, is dead. No word yet on how she died.

I can't believe it was 20 years ago that Columbine basically started this mass shooting bullshit.

She obviously shot herself
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #981 on: April 17, 2019, 12:39:29 PM »
She obviously shot herself

That's what I was thinking.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #982 on: April 17, 2019, 12:41:36 PM »

Typical Americans, ripping us off again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #983 on: April 17, 2019, 12:47:45 PM »
Typical Americans, ripping us off again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

According to the Dunblane page, it's the deadliest mass shooting in Britain's history at 16 dead. And it led to stricter gun laws.

Learning from your tragedies. What a novel concept.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #984 on: April 17, 2019, 12:51:50 PM »
According to the Dunblane page, it's the deadliest mass shooting in Britain's history at 16 dead. And it led to stricter gun laws.

Learning from your tragedies. What a novel concept.

Both of them actually led to stricter gun laws. Hungerford was the catalyst for banning semi-automatic weapons, Dunblane brought in the full handgun ban. You can still own a handgun under very restricted conditions, farmers all have shotguns, hunters still have rifles. Surprisingly, the country isn't awash with armed invaders emboldened by the knowledge that homeowners aren't armed.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #985 on: April 17, 2019, 01:43:30 PM »
Both of them actually led to stricter gun laws. Hungerford was the catalyst for banning semi-automatic weapons, Dunblane brought in the full handgun ban. You can still own a handgun under very restricted conditions, farmers all have shotguns, hunters still have rifles. Surprisingly, the country isn't awash with armed invaders emboldened by the knowledge that homeowners aren't armed.

Buh whabout th'gubmint?! An' how we s'possed t'fight them Mexy canos when they come stormin' th'border?

Next, you're going to tell me universal health care is a reasonable and achievable goal.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #986 on: April 17, 2019, 03:33:09 PM »
Buh whabout th'gubmint?! An' how we s'possed t'fight them Mexy canos when they come stormin' th'border?

Next, you're going to tell me universal health care is a reasonable and achievable goal.

That's some strawman ya got there!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #989 on: May 08, 2019, 04:10:22 PM »
So now that the shooter is a confirmed leftist, when do the usual suspects show up to tell us that Obama, Occupy Dems, Cenk etc. etc. etc have blood on their hands?

Tags: