Author Topic: Mass shootings  (Read 142344 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Mass shootings
« Reply #1005 on: December 30, 2019, 05:53:02 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1006 on: December 30, 2019, 06:53:55 PM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1007 on: December 30, 2019, 07:14:22 PM »
I don't know excrement about guns but why was the flash of the muzzle of the shooter blatantly apparent, but there essentially none from the officers gun?

Looking on a cellphone so I can't see excrement but is it because the gunman is using a (shotgun?) and the officer just has a pistol or something?

Also I understand being absolutely freaking terrified during something like this, but the mind-numbing screaming I just don't understand.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1008 on: December 30, 2019, 07:40:24 PM »
I don't know excrement about guns but why was the flash of the muzzle of the shooter blatantly apparent, but there essentially none from the officers gun?

Looking on a cellphone so I can't see excrement but is it because the gunman is using a (shotgun?) and the officer just has a pistol or something?

Also I understand being absolutely freaking terrified during something like this, but the mind-numbing screaming I just don't understand.
What would go through your mind during a shooting? That you might not live to see Jamal get traded?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1009 on: December 30, 2019, 07:42:43 PM »
What would go through your mind during a shooting? That you might not live to see Jamal get traded?
"I'll never get to see the cap savings!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1010 on: December 30, 2019, 07:51:05 PM »

I wish you could hear the "mind-numbing" screaming when you post. The sound is akin to that of a mass shooting, who would have thunk it?
DCM JO's mass shooter.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1011 on: December 31, 2019, 05:38:46 PM »

I'm just saying when you scream people tend to look in that direction. If a dude starts shooting a gun, last thing I'd wanna do is draw his freaking attention.

I would think the smart response is run or hide, not draw attention.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1012 on: December 31, 2019, 05:40:51 PM »
I wish you could hear the "mind-numbing" screaming when you post. The sound is akin to that of a mass shooting, who would have thunk it?
DCM JO's mass shooter.

As obnoxious as I am, it's the Gase hysteria that has turned this board into TGG this season.  Every thread is OMG GASE IZ DA WORST EVAR, WE SHUD HAVE FIRED HIM WHEN HE LOST IN THE PRESEASON.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #1013 on: December 31, 2019, 10:44:36 PM »
As obnoxious as I am, it's the Gase hysteria that has turned this board into TGG this season.  Every thread is OMG GASE IZ DA WORST EVAR, WE SHUD HAVE FIRED HIM WHEN HE LOST IN THE PRESEASON.

He said, derailing a mass shooting thread to talk about Adam Gase. 

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1015 on: February 04, 2020, 10:02:03 AM »
If only that kid had a gun, none of that would have happened.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1016 on: May 20, 2020, 11:43:54 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1018 on: May 21, 2020, 07:35:37 AM »
A disturbing video shared on social media under the Snapchat handle Arizona Man was shared on May 20, by a man who said his name was Armando Junior Hernandez. After flashing video of a long gun, he said from the seat in his vehicle, “Hello, I’m going to be the shooter of Westgate 2020. This is to get back at mean society. So let’s get this done.”

After putting on a camo face mask, the video then shows the shooter firing off rounds off shots while entering the Westage Entertainment District. Suddenly, the video cuts to a woman lying down by the front left wheel of her car, possibly injured, and the shooter said, “Society is bull****.”

We live in a society

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1019 on: May 21, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »
We live in a society

A mean one!
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: