Author Topic: Spider-Man: Homecoming  (Read 9160 times)

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: Spider-Man: Homecoming
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2017, 10:49:52 AM »
Wisecracks are literally part of the character of Spider-Man.

He verbally assaults his foes because it's distracting. It's a tool he uses to win.

I don't see this as a one-and-done. Unless it flops, and I don't think it will, this is going to be the kickoff of a big franchise going forward.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2017, 11:57:36 AM »
IMO Holland is going to be a great Spidey.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2017, 12:10:25 PM »
IMO Holland is going to be a great Spidey.

Agreed. I think he already did a good job in Civil War.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2017, 12:10:38 PM »
Why do they keep remaking Spider-Man?

Keep pumping out these movies until one of them doesn't completely suck, I'll keep you posted for when that happens
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2017, 12:24:46 PM »
Keep pumping out these movies until one of them doesn't completely suck, I'll keep you posted for when that happens

There were a couple of Spider-Man movies that sucked.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2017, 12:26:09 PM »
The first and second Tobey installments weren't bad.  The third was obviously a disaster.

I have never been a big spiderman fan.  The Stark suit is sort of WTF?  I'd rather watch Wonder Woman or Aquaman.  The only gayer comic book franchises out there.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2017, 12:58:23 PM »

I have never been a big spiderman fan.  The Stark suit is sort of WTF?  I'd rather watch Wonder Woman or Aquaman.  The only gayer comic book franchises out there.

You are wrong.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2017, 02:06:57 PM »

You are wrong.
Not denying that possibility.  Watched trailer, was hoping Stark would punch him in the face.  Didn't even digest that he's a flying squirrel too.  Did I mention I freaking hate spiders?

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2018, 11:11:22 AM »
Badger will hate the bump, but I know not everyone is keen on the superhero movies anymore.

But has anyone seen the Venom teaser? This might be one supes movie Heismanberg will hit the theater for. Venom is being played by Tom Hardy!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2018, 01:01:58 PM »
Badger will hate the bump, but I know not everyone is keen on the superhero movies anymore.

But has anyone seen the Venom teaser? This might be one supes movie Heismanberg will hit the theater for. Venom is being played by Tom Hardy!

Well he played as Bane and to me that was a pretty shitty Batman movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Wrong!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2018, 08:04:27 AM »

venom freaking sucked.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2018, 01:58:56 PM »
venom freaking sucked.

I haven't heard from anyone but you that has seen it. I haven't yet. It made a shitton of money though, so I'm curious to see what happens next weekend.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2018, 02:08:56 PM »
I haven't heard from anyone but you that has seen it. I haven't yet. It made a shitton of money though, so I'm curious to see what happens next weekend.

I saw it last Friday too.  The CGI was incredible, but the plot stunk.  Typical Sony marvel movie.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2018, 02:38:31 PM »
I saw it last Friday too.  The CGI was incredible, but the plot stunk.  Typical Sony marvel movie.

I really don't understand why Sony and Fox don't just hang on to the distribution rights, but let Marvel produce the Spiderverse and X-whatever movies. Everybody wins.

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2018, 05:09:34 PM »
Woody Harrelson looked terrible as Cletus Kasady.

Tags: