Author Topic: Arabian Nights  (Read 1578 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Arabian Nights
« on: September 19, 2019, 07:54:05 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Arabian Nights
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 08:27:47 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-election-trudeau-instantview/reactions-to-canadian-pm-trudeaus-brown-face-2001-picture-idUSKBN1W406U?mod=related&channelName=worldNews

Why does the media call it Black Face in America, but Brown Face elsewhere?  Why does Indian Red Face get no love?  Or perhaps Mahogany Face?  Are we also going to ignore that his neck is also tinted?  Brown Neck?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:30:11 AM by bojanglesman »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 08:35:31 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-election-trudeau-instantview/reactions-to-canadian-pm-trudeaus-brown-face-2001-picture-idUSKBN1W406U?mod=related&channelName=worldNews

Why does the media call it Black Face in America, but Brown Face elsewhere?  Why does Indian Red Face get no love?  Or perhaps Mahogany Face?  Are we also going to ignore that his neck is also tinted?  Brown Neck?

or the fact that his right hand is on that chick's chest and his left hand (which is not in the pic) is up her quiff.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 09:45:14 AM »
Not sure why everyone is treating this like he did it yesterday.  It was insensitive, stupid and 18 years ago.  I'm not sure what he's supposed to do besides apologize and move on.  Is he supposed to resign and never show his face (the white one) in public again?  Should every politician take a few weeks off, review their entire lives and publicly announce all their stupid choices? 

People screw up.  You shouldn't doom people forever because of one particular freak up a long time ago.  Otherwise each and every one of us should be doomed.  There needs to be some perspective.  I don't see anything wrong with someone bringing the pic to light, its the hyper-rage that follows that is ridiculous.

I don't know much about his political ins and outs, just talking about this.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 10:22:39 AM »
Not sure why everyone is treating this like he did it yesterday.  It was insensitive, stupid and 18 years ago.  I'm not sure what he's supposed to do besides apologize and move on.  Is he supposed to resign and never show his face (the white one) in public again?  Should every politician take a few weeks off, review their entire lives and publicly announce all their stupid choices? 

People screw up.  You shouldn't doom people forever because of one particular freak up a long time ago.  Otherwise each and every one of us should be doomed.  There needs to be some perspective.  I don't see anything wrong with someone bringing the pic to light, its the hyper-rage that follows that is ridiculous.

Apparently he's done this on 3 separate occasions.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 12:12:07 PM »

My wife and I talk about this general subject a lot. Basically, we feel the there are some things you can't ever be forgiven for (murder, rape, child molestation), but otherwise, people should not be held to something they did years in the past.

If we don't allow people to move on from mistakes, what motivation do they have to change? If you make a racist joke when you're 20, why are you paying for it when you're 40 if you're no longer that person?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 01:25:41 PM »
i'd take trudeau before scheer even if he wore blackface his entire tenure in office.

scheer is a piece of excrement. fat freak doug ford is a piece of excrement. freak the pc party.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 01:52:49 PM »

Because he was made up like a brown man, not a black man. So blackface isn't accurate.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 02:01:19 PM »
Because he was made up like a brown man, not a black man. So blackface isn't accurate.
Dark fudge face?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 02:03:07 PM »
Brownface isn’t racist, only blackface. Everyone knows that.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2019, 02:32:55 PM »
Apparently it turns out that all Canadian politicians are virulent racists.

https://twitter.com/edthesock/status/1174683741236748288?s=12
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2019, 04:08:50 PM »
Bungholeface

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2019, 04:44:21 PM »

Tags: