Author Topic: Spider-Man: Homecoming  (Read 9163 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Spider-Man: Homecoming
« on: March 28, 2017, 11:55:19 PM »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Spider-Man: Homecoming
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 11:56:10 PM »
I watched the trailer earlier. Pretty much gives the entire movie away. Looks cool though.
"Wrong!"

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 11:59:27 PM »
Is this another reboot
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 07:35:32 AM »
I'm in.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 11:48:57 PM »
Is this another reboot

yes, but its being done by marvel and not sony, so it should be way better(not that amazing spiderman was bad) and it includes the avengers and excrement

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 01:04:22 AM »
Never really gave a excrement about spiderman.  Is there a reason he has a following?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 07:37:44 AM »
Never really gave a excrement about spiderman.  Is there a reason he has a following?

he gets a lot of hoo-ha.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 08:32:49 AM »

He's a gay superhero, they get all the press.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 09:24:25 AM »

Todd McFarlanes run on the character is amazing IMHO. Other then that, Spidey's always been hit or miss for me, his original stuff in particular (the Lee/Ditko stuff) is dated and corny. But I think we're at a point now with so many alternate takes and alternate universes, you can say that about almost any character. For every 5 shitty takes on Superman someone like Moore comes along with a "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

Is this another reboot

I never got why Sony was so willing and quick to dump Andrew Garfield. I thought he was very good in the role, and the first movie was really good in particular. But I still distinctly remember watching emo-Toby McGuire dance on top of a table in Spiderman 3, turn to my buddy and say, "well this just totally pissed on the entire franchise. Burn it down and start all over."

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 10:19:12 AM »

He's from Queens.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 10:57:02 AM »
Todd McFarlanes run on the character is amazing IMHO. Other then that, Spidey's always been hit or miss for me, his original stuff in particular (the Lee/Ditko stuff) is dated and corny. But I think we're at a point now with so many alternate takes and alternate universes, you can say that about almost any character. For every 5 shitty takes on Superman someone like Moore comes along with a "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

I never got why Sony was so willing and quick to dump Andrew Garfield. I thought he was very good in the role, and the first movie was really good in particular. But I still distinctly remember watching emo-Toby McGuire dance on top of a table in Spiderman 3, turn to my buddy and say, "well this just totally pissed on the entire franchise. Burn it down and start all over."
I kind of liked part 1 and 2 of the Tobey run.  I agree that 3 was just awful.  Never got around to watching the Garfield reboot.  Not going to bother now.  I'll give the new one a chance now that he is in the Avengers universe.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 10:57:55 AM »
He's from Queens.
But is he a Jets fan?  And can he play QB?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 10:59:26 AM »
I kind of liked part 1 and 2 of the Tobey run.  I agree that 3 was just awful.  Never got around to watching the Garfield reboot.  Not going to bother now.  I'll give the new one a chance now that he is in the Avengers universe.

I'm glad we found something we agree on. I thought 1 and 2 were good. Not groundbreaking by any stretch, but I definitely think Dafoe and Molina don't get nearly the love they should for their portrayals of Green Goblin and Doc Oc respectively.

No point in watching the Garfield movies, although I did enjoy the first. Rhys Ifans was very good as Curt Connors. I also find Emma Stone to be stunning, but that's a personal preference.

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 11:16:52 AM »
I'm glad we found something we agree on. I thought 1 and 2 were good. Not groundbreaking by any stretch, but I definitely think Dafoe and Molina don't get nearly the love they should for their portrayals of Green Goblin and Doc Oc respectively.

No point in watching the Garfield movies, although I did enjoy the first. Rhys Ifans was very good as Curt Connors. I also find Emma Stone to be stunning, but that's a personal preference.
Maybe every bipartisan meeting should start off with a mandatory 30 minutes of movie discussion.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
But is he a Jets fan?  And can he play QB?

SBTG

Tags: