Author Topic: Racist, Homophobic, Anti Semitic People Unite.  (Read 6865 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Racist, Homophobic, Anti Semitic People Unite.
« on: March 06, 2017, 12:00:24 AM »
Ok with the general undertones everywhere what's the new rules for posting here. Let's face it this place was no holds barred since inception. So what's the deal now, is this open for debate? Do we vote? Is it decided?

My take: I love joking about all the above stuff because to me it's funny. I see humor in stuff people probably don't.

I also have a belief, that irks people because free speech is being whittled away lately. I firmly believe Nazi's, Neo-Nazi's, Blacklivesmatter whack jobs, fundamentalist whack jobs from every religion etc. etc. etc. should be allowed to say whatever they want all day every day.

I happen to think hate speech does far more damage to the speaker in an open environment than if you send them underground. There's a great book called Blood Meridian (I know that's not Judge Holden's quote Heismanberg) that I want to paraphrase here. I am more scared by what I don't know than what I do know......Meaning overt hate speech.

That said, I am cool with the slinging of all our excrement toned down to the bear minimum. I still think someone calling me a bundle of sticks is fine, but I am not sure if other like it or not. Look it's been said before, it isn't a big leap to a person getting called a bundle of sticks constantly, to them wanting and desiring to start sucking rooster like it's going out of style. I don't want to be a party to that behavior.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:03:02 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Racist, Homophobic, Anti Semitic People Unite.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 12:04:09 AM »
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 06:12:44 AM »
As an eater of teriyaki pepperoni Mongolian BBQ...i believe the racial treatment of Asians on this board is deplorable. All of you faggots should perform Seppuku on yourselves.

XO,
MBTokyo
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 07:18:58 AM »
Ok with the general undertones everywhere what's the new rules for posting here. Let's face it this place was no holds barred since inception. So what's the deal now, is this open for debate? Do we vote? Is it decided?

There are no new rules. We already have rules. We just need to have a slight reining in of some of the more offensive posts, and I think everyone is grown up enough to be able to do that. I'm pleased that the discussion seems to have reached a general agreement on the sentiment.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 07:24:09 AM »
There are no new rules. We already have rules. We just need to have a slight reining in of some of the more offensive posts, and I think everyone is grown up enough to be able to do that. I'm pleased that the discussion seems to have reached a general agreement on the sentiment.
if it gets boring here, I'm shutting the board down. At least we'll know who to blame.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 07:25:15 AM »
if it gets boring here, I'm shutting the board down. At least we'll know who to blame.

If your entertainment is affected by your ability to refer to people as towelheads then the issue is with you, my friend.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 09:50:35 AM »
For Christ' sake, will you faggots freak and get it over with already....
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 10:45:35 AM »
My question is: since when is JE the owner of this board?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 11:28:10 AM »
My question is: since when is JE the owner of this board?

My answer is: I'm not. But there are a pretty simple set of principles that we all agreed to when we set up YDKF and then when we moved to JO.  Let me quote you from the first one (they're all linked in a sticky on the main board, feel free to read them):

We will not tolerate comments that are racist or bigoted in nature

It's a shame that we have been. It's a big shame that in doing so we've lost people. Let's not do it any more.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 11:31:30 AM »
You know what freak it. I hope there are 2 of you left in the end and you can just converse via text message.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 11:57:52 AM »
You know what freak it. I hope there are 2 of you left in the end and you can just converse via text message.
im meeting JE for drinks tonight. Do u want me to make him call out your name while im sodomizing him or just let sleeping dogs lie?

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 12:05:33 PM »
im meeting JE for drinks tonight. Do u want me to make him call out your name while im sodomizing him or just let sleeping dogs lie?
I'm sick of it. He has no kids because both he and his wife have vaginas

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 12:18:50 PM »
I'm sick of it. He has no kids because both he and his wife have vaginas
you should she how glorious his vag looks when he's wearing white jeans.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2017, 02:17:34 PM »
JE has Lady Gaga-quality lady bits.  So I've heard from dswordz

Tags: