Author Topic: TV shows  (Read 516829 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: TV shows
« Reply #5565 on: March 25, 2024, 09:46:08 PM »
I still think about this show sometimes.

Holy Wayne living in your head rent free.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #5566 on: March 27, 2024, 02:13:05 PM »
one of my favorite shows

the first season is so bleak but the 2nd and 3rd seasons are two of the best I've ever seen
I’m not 100% sure what I just watched but I do know I was intrigued by every second of it. I have no idea where we go from the first season but I’m addicted to this show.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #5567 on: March 27, 2024, 02:19:16 PM »
And…we’re immediately showing a baby being born, God knows where, to start the second season. Amazing.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #5568 on: March 27, 2024, 02:20:41 PM »
And…we’re immediately showing a baby being born, God knows where, to start the second season. Amazing.

the 8th episode of the second season is an all-timer
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5569 on: March 27, 2024, 07:53:39 PM »
Billions finished perfectly. Really fun show.
I'm into season 4, great show.  Everyone's a manipulative poopchute.  It's like our tailgates except with a much higher net worth.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 07:46:36 AM by bojanglesman »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #5570 on: March 27, 2024, 11:05:17 PM »
I’m not 100% sure what I just watched but I do know I was intrigued by every second of it. I have no idea where we go from the first season but I’m addicted to this show.

godspeed

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #5571 on: March 28, 2024, 03:16:07 PM »
I looked on IMDb, after I saw it, and episode 5 of season 2 is one of the most divisive episodes in terms of reviews I have ever seen. And, I understand why.

Saying that, I was mostly confused and a little pissed off for about 45 minutes of the episode, and somehow the last 5 or so minutes were kinda profound and made me understand what the hell was happening. This show is nuts.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #5572 on: March 28, 2024, 03:32:17 PM »
I looked on IMDb, after I saw it, and episode 5 of season 2 is one of the most divisive episodes in terms of reviews I have ever seen. And, I understand why.

Saying that, I was mostly confused and a little pissed off for about 45 minutes of the episode, and somehow the last 5 or so minutes were kinda profound and made me understand what the hell was happening. This show is nuts.

episodes 8 and 10 await

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5573 on: March 28, 2024, 04:53:57 PM »

Matt episodes are the best.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #5574 on: March 28, 2024, 09:08:25 PM »
So…episode 8. Shocker for this show, I know, but very complex, dealing with a lot of tough subjects. Death, obviously, letting go, demons, etc. Not that they haven’t alluded to it many times already, but Patti’s been through some excrement, which led her to GR in the first place. The Wayne cameo was hilarious.

Just wondering where they’re gonna go from here where they presently are. His print should become an issue and now his ex is in the house he now shares with his new family. I’m unfortunately mowing through this show but I can’t help it. 

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #5575 on: March 28, 2024, 09:09:32 PM »
Matt episodes are the best.
Yeah and they haven’t dealt with him since that episode. I’m sure another is coming.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #5576 on: March 29, 2024, 07:09:46 PM »
I don’t know what to really say other I’ll never hear “Homeward Bound” again without thinking of this show. There’s just so much excrement going on, but it mostly makes sense and there’s a bunch of themes at play here but the season 2 finale was something else.

I can see this being a very divisive show but very original and very good imo.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #5577 on: April 03, 2024, 06:35:10 PM »
I don’t even know what to say after watching that other than the last thing I expected was a happy ending.  And, yeah I’m a bitch, I may have cried a little.

I’m not 100% percent sure what to call it but it’s one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. I’m pretty sure this is only the second time I’ve watched a show that made me feel like this (the This is England miniseries is the other) and it’s far from perfect, but I found the show rather profound in the subjects of guilt, death, remorse and dealing with your demons/emotions.

lol the freak do I watch after that?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5578 on: April 03, 2024, 06:40:25 PM »

I don’t even know what to say after watching that other than the last thing I expected was a happy ending.  And, yeah I’m a bitch, I may have cried a little.

x2

I’m not 100% percent sure what to call it but it’s one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. I’m pretty sure this is only the second time I’ve watched a show that made me feel like this (the This is England miniseries is the other) and it’s far from perfect, but I found the show rather profound in the subjects of guilt, death, remorse and dealing with your demons/emotions.

lol the freak do I watch after that?

Homeward Bound karaoke scene on a loop.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #5579 on: April 03, 2024, 07:33:01 PM »
Damn I gotta watch that show again.