Other Stuff > The Pats-Hater Parking Lot

TV shows

<< < (1116/1120) > >>

guinness77:

--- Quote from: Badger on March 28, 2024, 04:53:57 PM ---Matt episodes are the best.

--- End quote ---
Yeah and they haven’t dealt with him since that episode. I’m sure another is coming.

guinness77:
I don’t know what to really say other I’ll never hear “Homeward Bound” again without thinking of this show. There’s just so much excrement going on, but it mostly makes sense and there’s a bunch of themes at play here but the season 2 finale was something else.

I can see this being a very divisive show but very original and very good imo.

guinness77:
I don’t even know what to say after watching that other than the last thing I expected was a happy ending.  And, yeah I’m a bitch, I may have cried a little.

I’m not 100% percent sure what to call it but it’s one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. I’m pretty sure this is only the second time I’ve watched a show that made me feel like this (the This is England miniseries is the other) and it’s far from perfect, but I found the show rather profound in the subjects of guilt, death, remorse and dealing with your demons/emotions.

lol the freak do I watch after that?

Badger:

--- Quote from: guinness77 on April 03, 2024, 06:35:10 PM ---I don’t even know what to say after watching that other than the last thing I expected was a happy ending.  And, yeah I’m a bitch, I may have cried a little.
--- End quote ---

x2

--- Quote from: guinness77 on April 03, 2024, 06:35:10 PM ---I’m not 100% percent sure what to call it but it’s one of the best shows I’ve ever watched. I’m pretty sure this is only the second time I’ve watched a show that made me feel like this (the This is England miniseries is the other) and it’s far from perfect, but I found the show rather profound in the subjects of guilt, death, remorse and dealing with your demons/emotions.

lol the freak do I watch after that?

--- End quote ---

Homeward Bound karaoke scene on a loop.

reuben:
Damn I gotta watch that show again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version