Author Topic: TV shows  (Read 515416 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: TV shows
« Reply #3330 on: March 29, 2020, 06:07:52 PM »
Nick Offerman is the second best part of Devs.

Kenton (who I recognized from cinematic masterpiece Problem Child 2) steals every scene. 

Zach Grenier is a classic That Guy, right up there with Stanley Tobolowsky and Željko Ivanek.

Also from Deadwood.

reuben

• Al Toon
« Reply #3331 on: March 29, 2020, 07:55:13 PM »

Damn I guess I gotta check this one out too because that sounds delicious

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3332 on: March 30, 2020, 10:57:28 PM »

Damn I guess I gotta check this one out too because that sounds delicious
It's a pretty accurate description. That show is a trainwreck, I couldn't look away. Each episode (at least the first few) just get wilder.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3333 on: March 31, 2020, 01:03:23 AM »
It's a pretty accurate description. That show is a trainwreck, I couldn't look away. Each episode (at least the first few) just get wilder.

This is the honest truth, I turned it off after an episode and a half. It reminded me of working in a psych hospital. Each person they interviewed was nuttier than the next. It was a real life loony bin. I did the opposite, I couldn't watch, lol I have seen enough.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3334 on: March 31, 2020, 12:45:06 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3335 on: March 31, 2020, 01:23:17 PM »
Ozark season 3 is pretty good.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3337 on: April 01, 2020, 07:14:43 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3338 on: April 01, 2020, 07:16:14 AM »
Please don’t be April fools

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3339 on: April 01, 2020, 09:54:20 AM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3340 on: April 01, 2020, 12:23:49 PM »

reuben

• Al Toon

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3342 on: April 01, 2020, 10:07:36 PM »
M: “I need to pee”

R: “Nope. Here, I got a centipede you can swallow that makes you not have to go”

M: “I ain’t swallowin’ no centipede!”

R: “What, you think the centipede wants to eat your pee? You’re not the victim in this transaction”

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3343 on: April 02, 2020, 05:42:32 PM »
logo
logo
TECH
HBO is making a bunch of its best shows, movies and documentaries free starting on Friday
PUBLISHED THU, APR 2 20206:26 PM EDT
Todd Haselton
@ROBOTODD
Alex Sherman
@SHERMAN4949
KEY POINTS
AT&T WarnerMedia’s HBO said on Thursday that, beginning Friday, it will offer a bunch of TV shows and movies for free.
The promotion will last about a month the company said.
It’s one way the AT&T’s WarnerMedia may attract people to HBO Max, which launches in May for $14.99 a month.
H/O: HBO Succession
Logan Roy, played by Brian Cox, at his daughter’s wedding reception on season 1 of HBO’s Succession.
Colin Hutton | HBO
AT&T WarnerMedia’s HBO will offer a bunch of TV shows and movies for free beginning on Friday. Customers will be able to access them on any platform where HBO Now and HBO Go are supported, which includes iPhones, Android devices, smart TVs, streaming boxes (like Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV) and more.

HBO said the initial plan is to provide the free content for a month. It’s one way WarnerMedia may attract fans to its upcoming HBO Max service, which launches in May for $14.99 a month and will include 10,000 hours of content including TV shows, movies and original content. It will also help keep people who are stuck indoors during the coronavirus lockdown a bit more entertained.

Cable providers can also provide access through HBO on-demand on cable boxes, a company spokesperson told CNBC. HBO won’t require any sort of login through the apps, so people don’t need to enter in a username, password or email.

HBO Now costs $14.99 a month and provides access to all of HBO’s content for people who don’t already pay for it. HBO Go is a way for people who subscribe to HBO on their TVs to access the content on their phones. The free content will be available through either app.

On Friday, the following free shows will be available through HBO Now and HBO Go: “Ballers,” “Barry,” “Silicon Valley,” “Six Feed Under,” “The Sopranos,” “Succession,” “True Blood,” Veep,” “The Wire.”

It will also offer documentaries such as “The Apollo,” “The Case Against Adnan Syed,” “Elvis Presley: The Searcher,” “The Inventor,” “Jane Fonda in Five Acts,” “I Love you, Now Die,” “McMillion$,” “True Justice, “United Skates” and “We Are the Dream.”

HBO will include about 20 Warner Brothers movies including “Isn’t it Romatic?,” “The Lego Movie 2,” “Smallfoot” and “Pokemon Detective Pikachu.”

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3344 on: April 02, 2020, 05:43:49 PM »
Succession is free

Everyone watch it
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away