Author Topic: Trumpster fire  (Read 498120 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: Trumpster fire
« Reply #5025 on: July 04, 2020, 08:18:43 AM »
I understand that you see everything through the lens of your partisan goggles, but I hadn't realised that they were so opaque as to prevent you from see the point completely.

Take them off and try again.

As always, the law of mirrors applies.

My take is decidedly non-partisan. His conduct has been absolutely pathetic on a million levels. He's literally grifted his way into having 15 minutes on the back of continually disrespecting his wife.

Could you imagine if there were a female member of the Obama administration who's husband took to Fox News every freaking second to demean her boss and for that matter her position? I can promise you I'd have the ability to call it cringe as freak.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5026 on: July 04, 2020, 08:20:24 AM »
As always, the law of mirrors applies.

My take is decidedly non-partisan. His conduct has been absolutely pathetic on a million levels. He's literally grifted his way into having 15 minutes on the back of continually disrespecting his wife.

Could you imagine if there were a female member of the Obama administration who's husband took to Fox News every freaking second to demean her boss and for that matter her position? I can promise you I'd have the ability to call it cringe as freak.

Again you miss the point completely.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #5027 on: July 04, 2020, 08:23:24 AM »
Again you miss the point completely.

No u

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5028 on: July 05, 2020, 10:54:39 AM »
The correct position on the Conways: who cares

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #5029 on: July 05, 2020, 03:45:03 PM »
lol, cry about it.

Give up Manhattan while you're at it.

Whiff.  Gutzon Borglum, Mount Rushmore's design sculptor and project overseer was a member of the Ku Klux Klan - 'lol' at that. 

Your manhattan equivalency's another swing-and-a-miss as well.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5030 on: July 05, 2020, 03:57:12 PM »
The correct position on the Conways: who cares

..... still not my point.

Seeing as you and mj are way more interested in your political posturing than actually bothering with thinking or even asking, did you see or hear about this?

https://deadline.com/2020/07/claudia-conway-george-kellyanne-twitter-sorry-marriage-failed-1202977251/

My point when I said this

This whole business with George and Kellyanne Conway's daughter is on one level quite entertaining, but actually quite sad and depressing as well.

was that I feel pretty bad for a 15 year old girl growing up in such a dysfunctional family environment. It's frankly freaking disgusting that someone would label her things like a "disrespectful guttersnipe" for having the temerity to a) be born into a family in the public eye, and b) have opinions. It's superficially amusing, but actually quite sad that through no fault of her own she's not able to be a normal teenager without grown adults who should know better in the media and society in general making her part of their shitty partisan narratives.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5031 on: July 05, 2020, 04:35:03 PM »
Quote from: Johnny English
and b) have opinions.

"sorry your marriage failed" in that snot-nosed spirit is hardly an opinion per se imho, and sarcastically mocking your parents' marriage to the world (even if she is only 15) is a pretty cunty thing to do. 

Speaking of 15, I can see a beautiful bouncing mulatto addition to the Conway household in 2022.   : )
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:37:53 PM by delavan »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5032 on: July 05, 2020, 04:38:49 PM »
"sorry your marriage failed" in that snot-nosed spirit is hardly an opinion per se, and sarcastically mocking your parents' marriage to the world--even if she is only 15--is a pretty cunty thing to do.  Speaking of 15, I can see a beautiful bouncing mulatto addition to the Conway household in 2022.   : )

15 year olds are cunty. They have half baked views formed from their limited experience of the world, they're hormonal and over excitable and generally hugely irritating. I've been a 15 year old, which is why I know I want nothing to do with them 30 years on.

I'm just sympathetic to the thought of someone having to be one in the public sphere of that family, and I think it's massively hypocritical to say "leave Barron out of it" at the same time as "she's a disrespectful guttersnipe".

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5033 on: July 05, 2020, 06:14:47 PM »
"sorry your marriage failed" in that snot-nosed spirit is hardly an opinion per se imho, and sarcastically mocking your parents' marriage to the world (even if she is only 15) is a pretty cunty thing to do. 

Speaking of 15, I can see a beautiful bouncing mulatto addition to the Conway household in 2022.   : )

This is one of the worst things I have read.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5034 on: July 05, 2020, 06:58:10 PM »
This is one of the worst things I have read.

The first part or a mere joke (however irreverent) below it? 

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #5035 on: July 05, 2020, 07:24:21 PM »

I'm just sympathetic to the thought of someone having to be one in the public sphere of that family, and I think it's massively hypocritical to say "leave Barron out of it" at the same time as "she's a disrespectful guttersnipe".

Lmao, see if you can spot the difference. One is actively thrusting herself in the public eye. No one cared about her until she went on her TicToc and decided to act like a petulant brat.

I actually pity her as well considering the example set by her father.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5036 on: July 05, 2020, 07:53:05 PM »
..... still not my point.

Seeing as you and mj are way more interested in your political posturing than actually bothering with thinking or even asking, did you see or hear about this?

https://deadline.com/2020/07/claudia-conway-george-kellyanne-twitter-sorry-marriage-failed-1202977251/

My point when I said this

was that I feel pretty bad for a 15 year old girl growing up in such a dysfunctional family environment. It's frankly freaking disgusting that someone would label her things like a "disrespectful guttersnipe" for having the temerity to a) be born into a family in the public eye, and b) have opinions. It's superficially amusing, but actually quite sad that through no fault of her own she's not able to be a normal teenager without grown adults who should know better in the media and society in general making her part of their shitty partisan narratives.
Who cares

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5037 on: July 05, 2020, 07:59:57 PM »
Lmao, see if you can spot the difference. One is actively thrusting herself in the public eye. No one cared about her until she went on her TicToc and decided to act like a petulant brat.

I actually pity her as well considering the example set by her father.

All 15 year olds put their excrement on social media.

Kids are not part of this excrement, period. Please re-examine your position here - her family bullshit is being aired by the media and she's being hung out to dry despite her having no choice in being the child of people in the public eye. Your view basically amounts to "she should either not behave like a normal 15 year old by not doing social media, or accept the public consequences of behaving like one". You know I respect you personally despite our fundamentally different political views, but if you're making the Conway kid fair game because you hate her dad then by those rules Barron is also fair game, and I don't think that any kid is.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5038 on: July 05, 2020, 08:00:25 PM »
Who cares

I think that there's a certain level of basic decency that people should observe.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5039 on: July 05, 2020, 08:09:28 PM »
I think that there's a certain level of basic decency that people should observe.
That went out the window a few years back. No sense in trying to appeal to a standard that no longer exists.