Author Topic: Trumpster fire  (Read 498302 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Trumpster fire
« Reply #5850 on: January 11, 2021, 12:54:38 PM »
As a white man who occasionally sports a neckbeard, wears red hats, is white and has a southern accent, president Trump has made it difficult for me to be in public without risk of being profiled and punched in the nads despite my deep dislike for him.

This is a photo of me going out incognito:

#Soulbo
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 12:57:20 PM by bojanglesman »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5851 on: January 11, 2021, 12:55:52 PM »
As a white man who occasionally sports a neckbeard, wears red hats, is white and has a southern accent, president Trump has made it difficult for me to be in public without risk of being profiled and punched in the nads despite my deep dislike for him.

Pretty sure you can drop the red hat and not have this problem. Go buy a nice green one.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5852 on: January 11, 2021, 12:59:56 PM »
Pretty sure you can drop the red hat and not have this problem. Go buy a nice green one.

Now he's just going to get punched by colorblind people.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5853 on: January 11, 2021, 01:00:38 PM »

He can just tell them he's black.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5854 on: January 11, 2021, 01:02:21 PM »

That's not the colorblind I was going for but that...still doesn't work.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5855 on: January 11, 2021, 01:02:28 PM »
Ha. I can't win in Trumpworld.

freak it I'm going full-on C. Thomas Howell
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 01:04:03 PM by bojanglesman »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5856 on: January 11, 2021, 01:06:21 PM »
Now I'm going to punch him. Worst part of Red Dawn.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5857 on: January 11, 2021, 01:08:07 PM »
Now I'm going to punch him. Worst part of Red Dawn.
Soulbo does not approve of this message.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5858 on: January 11, 2021, 04:18:05 PM »
My favorite Trump quote

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5859 on: January 12, 2021, 10:07:53 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9138481/Snowflake-Shaman-gets-wish-Judge-grants-horn-headed-Capitol-rioter-special-organic-diet.html

Snowflake Shaman gets his wish: Judge grants horn-headed QAnon Capitol rioter his special organic diet on 'religious grounds' after three-day hunger strike

Lol.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5860 on: January 12, 2021, 10:45:19 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9138481/Snowflake-Shaman-gets-wish-Judge-grants-horn-headed-Capitol-rioter-special-organic-diet.html

Snowflake Shaman gets his wish: Judge grants horn-headed QAnon Capitol rioter his special organic diet on 'religious grounds' after three-day hunger strike

Lol.

Correction (because even when putting the boot in on the far right the Daily Fail makes excrement up): Wotan does not stand for "Will Of The Aryan Nation", at most that is a backronym. Wotan and Woden are different translations of Odin, the Norse God. It's where the word Wednesday comes from - literally Woden's Day (along with Sun Day, Moon Day, Tyr's Day, Thor's Day, Frega's Day and Saturn's Day).

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5861 on: January 12, 2021, 02:50:28 PM »
Correction (because even when putting the boot in on the far right the Daily Fail makes excrement up): Wotan does not stand for "Will Of The Aryan Nation", at most that is a backronym. Wotan and Woden are different translations of Odin, the Norse God. It's where the word Wednesday comes from - literally Woden's Day (along with Sun Day, Moon Day, Tyr's Day, Thor's Day, Frega's Day and Saturn's Day).
Shut up nerd

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #5862 on: January 12, 2021, 03:13:58 PM »

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #5863 on: January 12, 2021, 06:49:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1349088319368548352?s=19

Holy excrement.

You have to wonder what's going to happen when the "ring leaders" start facing the harsh realities. Suddenly dudes' tongues will be getting really loose. It's going to be interesting to see who gets taken down.

What the hell happened that they are referring to that people will be shocked about? It's not like I wasn't already blown away. Rape? Staff members giving specific directions to opposing party hiding places?
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5864 on: January 12, 2021, 07:26:28 PM »
Holy excrement.

You have to wonder what's going to happen when the "ring leaders" start facing the harsh realities. Suddenly dudes' tongues will be getting really loose. It's going to be interesting to see who gets taken down.

What the hell happened that they are referring to that people will be shocked about? It's not like I wasn't already blown away. Rape? Staff members giving specific directions to opposing party hiding places?
Probably the sheer numbers of people and crimes because, unlike a lot of crimes, they have a excrement-ton of video evidence both from the capitol cameras and the morons recording it and posting it, as well as social media posts.

A lot of people will be getting a knock on their doors from the FBI over the next year or so, or get fired from work, or both.