Author Topic: Trumpster fire  (Read 498035 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: Trumpster fire
« Reply #5700 on: November 24, 2020, 04:12:40 PM »
Classic Randy

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/1327043884082409474?s=19

I never realized until just now how much I'd like to see Randy Quaid play Gandalf in an all-nutjob remake of Lord of the Rings.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #5702 on: November 25, 2020, 08:42:43 AM »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #5703 on: November 25, 2020, 09:59:05 AM »
Could you freaking imagine if trump starts a war with Iran with a few days left in his term? Holyyyy freak lol

Luckily it's just IDF being worried, but my goodness I hopes there's no fire from that smoke

Sent from fire adam gase.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 11:49:34 AM by IATA »

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5704 on: November 25, 2020, 10:01:58 AM »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5705 on: November 25, 2020, 11:38:51 AM »
Could you freaking imagine if trump starts a way with Iran with a few days left in his term? Holyyyy freak lol

Luckily it's just IDF being worried, but my goodness I hopes there's no fire from that smoke

Sent from fire adam gase.

I don't put anything past him, but it wouldn't make sense seeing that he just withdrew a bunch of troops from Iraq and Afghanistan against military recommendations just so he could say he doesn't like unnecessary wars.  I mean, I guess he could just lob a few missiles over there just to be an poopchute on January 19th.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5707 on: November 25, 2020, 04:01:19 PM »
Not sure if true, do we have a lawyer here?

Now that he's pardoned, Mike Flynn loses all protection against compelled testimony under the 5th Amendment, so he can be subpoenaed anytime by the House and if he lies, he goes to jail.

Won't matter anyway because Democrats are pusses.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #5708 on: November 25, 2020, 06:04:12 PM »
Trump pardoned Flynn.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-trump-us-election-news-11-25-20/h_2ea9cde73279e6446b5b34db90136057
Not sure if true, do we have a lawyer here?

Won't matter anyway because Democrats are pusses.
Won't matter (and get used to it in Trump's final days to come) because it comes with the territory.  Reagan pardoned Steinbrenner, Bill Clinton pardoned (and probably then fucked) Patty Hearst--but he also pardoned Marc Rich, probably the worst in recent memory.  G.W. Bush commuted Scooter Libby (outed Valerie Plame), a total scumbag. Obama pardoned Oscar Lopez, an FALN terrorist (Fraunces Tavern).  Besides, nobody was bitching when Trump went 'across the aisle' and pardoned Democrat Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich.   Goose/gander.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #5709 on: November 25, 2020, 06:09:06 PM »
Besides, nobody was bitching when Trump went 'across the aisle' and pardoned Democrat Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich.

I certainly bitched. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5710 on: November 25, 2020, 06:09:25 PM »
Won't matter (and get used to it in Trump's final days to come) because it comes with the territory.  Reagan pardoned Steinbrenner, Bill Clinton pardoned (and probably then fucked) Patty Hearst--but he also pardoned Marc Rich, probably the worst in recent memory.  G.W. Bush commuted Scooter Libby (outed Valerie Plame), a total scumbag. Obama pardoned Oscar Lopez, an FALN terrorist (Fraunces Tavern).  Besides, nobody was bitching when Trump went 'across the aisle' and pardoned Democrat Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich.   Goose/gander.
Big omission of Bush 1 pardoning everyone on the hook for Iran Contra.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #5711 on: November 25, 2020, 06:23:38 PM »
Big omission of Bush 1 pardoning everyone on the hook for Iran Contra.

Big??  HUGE!!!   Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa....

... sorry, but the point being...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #5712 on: November 25, 2020, 07:22:58 PM »
I meant will it matter that he loses his 5th amendment rights and could be forced to testify against Trump.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #5713 on: November 25, 2020, 07:33:30 PM »
I meant will it matter that he loses his 5th amendment rights and could be forced to testify against Trump.

I don't know why the Biden administration would bother pursuing charges against Trump. You just got rid of him, why would you provide a platform for him to spend the next four years in the spotlight? 5 years ago Donald Trump was a goofy clown on a excrement TV show, he didn't have cult followers then. If you ignore him now I don't think he'll have anything like as many a year from now. Let him go be the star of Newsmax and splinter the GOP for the next little while.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #5714 on: November 28, 2020, 09:46:17 AM »