Author Topic: Trumpster fire  (Read 499030 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Trumpster fire
« Reply #4485 on: April 21, 2020, 08:04:12 AM »
Apparently Trump has about 250 million in cash for his reelection bid vs 50 million for biden.

And Trump raised over 60 million in March

I think it's going to be extremely hard for biden to close that gap, especially with a devestated economy making it challenging to get rich donors zans near impossible to get poor ones

Nice so we can expect more fire memes
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4486 on: April 24, 2020, 10:39:09 AM »
NBC News: Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/lysol-manufacturer-warns-against-internal-use-after-trump-comments-n1191586

I just.  Ummm.  I don't know what to say anymore.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4487 on: April 24, 2020, 10:49:22 AM »
NBC News: Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/lysol-manufacturer-warns-against-internal-use-after-trump-comments-n1191586

Might be the dumbest thing a president has ever said
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4488 on: April 24, 2020, 10:55:49 AM »

Curious what Mj has to say

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4489 on: April 24, 2020, 10:59:04 AM »
Strawman, liberal deep state, Obama.....

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4490 on: April 24, 2020, 11:16:09 AM »

He probably poured some Lysol on his Wheaties

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #4491 on: April 24, 2020, 11:58:46 AM »
This was posted on The Onion a month ago. Lol

Man Just Buying One Of Every Cleaning Product In Case Trump Announces It’s Coronavirus Cure https://t.co/3bKatQGz04 https://t.co/0kkhWzjl98

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4492 on: April 24, 2020, 12:33:11 PM »
Strawman, liberal deep state, Obama.....

I mean, its amazing the first word you used is strawman, since thats exactly what you're doing with this shitty little "summarization" of what you perceive is my common arguments. You either haven't read them or have really shitty comprehension skills. But I've actually met you and I know the motor skills are there, so I'll assume its the former.

I'd get into how you'd have to be really stupid or intellectually dishonest to actually buy the "Ha Ha He SaId tO InJeCt BlEaCh" narrative when the guy is clearly describing a steroidal enhaler and a procedure known as Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, a medical procedure which has been around since the 40's.

As for injecting "disinfectant", people receive hydrogen peroxide infusions along with their chemo/radiation protocols to help kill cancer cells. This hydrogen peroxide is obviously compounded by a specialty pharmacy, mixed with the correct solutions and protocols are followed. Yes, if you go buy a bottle of H202 and inject it straight into your veins you'll die. Don't do that. But that's also CLEARLY to anyone who isn't a complete freaking imbecile wasn't Trump was talking about.

I get the criticism that he's a horribly jumbled and inarticulate speaker. Ok. But to intentionally act like you're a dumb shmuck that is incapable of understanding what he was talking about, just shows that you will look for any reason to say something negative about him. Again, it's almost like you're either stupid as freak for buying into this shitty narrative or being intentionally dishonest.

He probably poured some Lysol on his Wheaties

I don't know what you sprinkle on your food to remain fat and willfully ignorant, but its working wonders!

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4493 on: April 24, 2020, 12:35:18 PM »
This lover of the older lady is like Beetlejuice

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #4494 on: April 24, 2020, 12:36:03 PM »
I don't know what you sprinkle on your food to remain fat and willfully ignorant, but its working wonders!

queso fresco

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4495 on: April 24, 2020, 12:41:56 PM »
I'd get into how you'd have to be really stupid or intellectually dishonest to actually buy the "Ha Ha He SaId tO InJeCt BlEaCh" narrative when the guy is clearly describing a steroidal enhaler and a procedure known as Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, a medical procedure which has been around since the 40's.

As for injecting "disinfectant", people receive hydrogen peroxide infusions along with their chemo/radiation protocols to help kill cancer cells. This hydrogen peroxide is obviously compounded by a specialty pharmacy, mixed with the correct solutions and protocols are followed. Yes, if you go buy a bottle of H202 and inject it straight into your veins you'll die. Don't do that. But that's also CLEARLY to anyone who isn't a complete freaking imbecile wasn't Trump was talking about.

Really? You should probably tell him that then, because he doesn't actually think that that's what he was talking about. In fact, what he said today was "I was asking a sarcastic, & a very sarcastic question, to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it."

So was he inaccurately describing science, or was he being sarcastic? Which retcon are we going with, yours or his?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4496 on: April 24, 2020, 12:42:47 PM »
I mean, its amazing the first word you used is strawman, since thats exactly what you're doing with this shitty little "summarization" of what you perceive is my common arguments. You either haven't read them or have really shitty comprehension skills. But I've actually met you and I know the motor skills are there, so I'll assume its the former.

I get the criticism that he's a horribly jumbled and inarticulate speaker. Ok. But to intentionally act like you're a dumb shmuck that is incapable of understanding what he was talking about, just shows that you will look for any reason to say something negative about him. Again, it's almost like you're either stupid as freak for buying into this shitty narrative or being intentionally dishonest.

You know what you are right, Trump was definitely talking about Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #4497 on: April 24, 2020, 12:43:19 PM »
lol Trump

Imagine actually defending this guy.  Incredible.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4498 on: April 24, 2020, 12:43:29 PM »
Really? You should probably tell him that then, because he doesn't actually think that that's what he was talking about. In fact, what he said today was "I was asking a sarcastic, & a very sarcastic question, to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it."

So was he inaccurately describing science, or was he being sarcastic? Which retcon are we going with, yours or his?
yes

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4499 on: April 24, 2020, 01:15:55 PM »
This lover of the older lady is like Beetlejuice

Did someone say crazy person?!?!?!

...I heard it.

lol Trump

Imagine actually defending this guy.  Incredible.

lol BLuMpf.

Imagine pretending the country wasn't humming by any statistical economic measure you want to use before we were slammed by a pandemic created by a lab accident in a backward communist pooper in which said communist shitholes racist, totalitarian government failed to mitigate said pandemic and freaking lied about it for months with the WHO either ignorantly or willfully co-opting their lies until late February.

Shitty bout of damage control that he shouldn't be walking back (and is clearly doing so hesitantly by his last words on the subject), because nothing he said was wrong and he was taken out of context.

For the record, here’s exactly what Trump said the two times he mentioned “disinfectant” during the briefing.

At the briefing, Bill Bryan, head of the science and technology directorate at the Department of Homeland Security, discussed the findings of the federal government’s study on sunlight, humidity and temperature effect on the coronavirus, as well as disinfectants.

“We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids. And I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes; isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing — just spraying it on and letting it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva,” Bryan said.

Trump then talked about discussions he’s had with Bryan, looking at him as he did so.

“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.”

Insanity, tell me again how he wasn't talking about ultraviolet blood irradiation.

I haven't commented in here since March 19th because I'm more than content to accept the fact that this thread is no different than r/politics, any of a number of estrogen and outrage filled facebook threads that my boomer aunt starts, or any other 24/7 Drumpf threads of which there's an infinite amount over the internet, all of which I just don't have the inclination to care about anymore, especially in the middle of a pandemic. Specifically here, somewhere in the middle of being told my family should get COVID to telling complete strangers to get AIDS, I've just completely lost the appetite for any sort of political discussion.