Author Topic: Trumpster fire  (Read 498184 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
Re: Trumpster fire
« Reply #4156 on: May 08, 2019, 11:46:06 AM »
He's using executive privilege to bar the unredacted Meuller report from Congress. For a completely exonerated man, he sure acts strange. Weird how we always hear that people who have nothing to hide shouldn't be afraid of police or the government--except in the case of the POTUS.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4157 on: May 08, 2019, 01:20:58 PM »
Weird how we always hear that people who have nothing to hide shouldn't be afraid of police or the government

Whoever said this is a freaking idiot.

Anyway, on the topic of the New York Times article, we all do realize he literally wrote a book on this entire time period and how he was able to come back?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 04:01:20 PM by mj2sexay »

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #4158 on: May 09, 2019, 10:08:50 AM »

Anyway, on the topic of the New York Times article, we all do realize he literally wrote a book on this entire time period and how he was able to come back?
On the topic of the NYT, the Times bought the Boston Globe in '93 for 1.1 billion and lost 1.03 billion when they unloaded it to Red Sox owner John Henry for chump change (70m), losing 93.64% of its value.  Pot or kettle, pick your dartboard .  : )

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4159 on: May 09, 2019, 10:13:17 AM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/kusinews/status/1126280976428961792

Top notch investigative reporting by the failing NY times
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #4161 on: June 13, 2019, 03:49:26 PM »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is out.  If she dyes her hair and drops 30 pounds I'm sure there's at lifetime position for her at Fox. 

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #4162 on: June 13, 2019, 03:58:45 PM »
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is out.  If she dyes her hair and drops 30 pounds I'm sure there's at lifetime position for her at Fox.
Alternatively if she says something mildly critical of him an Ivy will offer her a fellowship.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #4163 on: June 14, 2019, 11:40:47 AM »
She wants to be remembered as honest and transparent. Okay.

I wonder how much of it was her seeing Trump say he'd take intelligence on a rival from a foreign power and not report to the FBI and she finally said "Dude, I can't possibly spin this one!"

On a different note, everyone deserves to have someone look at them the same way Mike Pompeo stares at war with Iran.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4164 on: July 09, 2019, 10:20:24 PM »
I love Trump.

The guy is a grown insecure pre-pubescent teenager who needs to pronounce his successes, relationships, etc. to feel good about himself, and in the process, always ends up incriminating himself.  It's absolutely amazing.

In 2002, Mr Trump told New York magazine of Mr Epstein:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with.  It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4165 on: July 10, 2019, 08:26:17 PM »
I love Trump.

The guy is a grown insecure pre-pubescent teenager who needs to pronounce his successes, relationships, etc. to feel good about himself, and in the process, always ends up incriminating himself.  It's absolutely amazing.

In 2002, Mr Trump told New York magazine of Mr Epstein:
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with.  It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

K, interesting you declined to post this part of the article. I don't want to dignify the shitrag that is VOX, but I guess I'll lower myself just this once.

In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.” And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”
Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.” And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4166 on: July 10, 2019, 10:47:59 PM »
K, interesting you declined to post this part of the article. I don't want to dignify the shitrag that is VOX, but I guess I'll lower myself just this once.

In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

What is your point?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #4167 on: July 10, 2019, 11:35:15 PM »
What is your point?

You posted that bullshit in a pathetic attempt to somehow draw culpability onto Trump for the actions of Epstein, despite evidence refuting that very fact some two freaking paragraphs later in the same article.

And that's todays example of TDS.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4168 on: July 11, 2019, 06:38:38 AM »
You posted that bullshit in a pathetic attempt to somehow draw culpability onto Trump for the actions of Epstein, despite evidence refuting that very fact some two freaking paragraphs later in the same article.

And that's todays example of TDS.
No, I posted that bullshit in a pathetic attempt to show that Trump consistently gets caught in his own lies and consistently incriminates himself. 

1.  Trump recently said he doesnt know who Epstein is. 
2.  Trump has also been accused of being involved with minors and here is an example of him saying he's friends with a guy who is guilty of soliciting a minor for prostitution, and even mentions that he knows he's involved with "young" women.

Additionally just because Trump worked well with a prosecutor doesn't make him innocent.  They are not mutually exclusive.  And just because he's innocent doesn't make it okay for our sitting president to have had involvement with a sex trafficking pedophile.  Especially when he knows (he said it verbally to media) he has this involvement.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:31:30 AM by insanity »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #4169 on: August 01, 2019, 10:28:15 PM »
Trump promised to cure AIDS and childhood cancer at his rally tonight: "We will be ending the AIDS epidemic shortly in America and curing childhood cancer very shortly."
Big if true
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about