Author Topic: NY Jets draft and reconstruction  (Read 112872 times)

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
Re: NY Jets draft and reconstruction
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2017, 04:49:06 PM »
I'd honestly rather just roll with Hackenberg than spend a ton on Taylor or Kaep (although Kaep probably wont command as much as Taylor). If Hackenberg is complete garbage, then hopefully he'll help us get Darnold... If he shows he's competent, then thats great too. I can deal with a 1-15 or 2-14 season if it nets us a franchise QB. Going 7-9 with Kaep or Taylor (insert any FA QB) doesn't help much.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2017, 04:59:40 PM »
I wouldn't care if Kaep was a probowler last season. I don't want that shitstained agenda of his anywhere near this team

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2017, 05:07:53 PM »
I wouldn't care if Kaep was a probowler last season. I don't want that shitstained agenda of his anywhere near this team

x2
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2017, 05:17:06 PM »
I just don't want to look at his weird head.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2017, 05:25:25 PM »
Yeah do we really need that crap in the locker room?
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2017, 08:00:09 PM »

Couldn't give a freak about a player's political views. Most professional sportsmen are millionaires, I'm in little doubt where their political allegiances lie and they don't tally with mine. If you don't like him as a player then fine, but not wanting someone who could help your team because you don't like his political views is weird.

I doubt that hotbed of limpwristed liberals in Boston were howling about Tim Thomas playing for the Bruins when he won the Stanley Cup for them and then refused to go to the White House because he doesn't like having a black president.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2017, 08:11:22 PM »
Couldn't give a freak about a player's political views. Most professional sportsmen are millionaires, I'm in little doubt where their political allegiances lie and they don't tally with mine. If you don't like him as a player then fine, but not wanting someone who could help your team because you don't like his political views is weird.

I doubt that hotbed of limpwristed liberals in Boston were howling about Tim Thomas playing for the Bruins when he won the Stanley Cup for them and then refused to go to the White House because he doesn't like having a black president.
Bullshit you love Kaepernick

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2017, 08:13:21 PM »

This post is way off.

1) having a political opinion is fine. I'm sure a lot of NFL players have political opinions. There's a difference between having an opinion and expressing it the way he chose to.  Plenty of front office people, fans, and players agree.

2) where did Tim Thomas say he wasnt visiting the White House because Obama is black? Maybe I missed that one, but it seems like a pretty big assumption on your part.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 08:15:43 PM by SixFeetDeep »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2017, 08:14:34 PM »
Bullshit you love Kaepernick

This.

"Tyrod sucks. Kaep is clearly the best option out there"

Edit: this was covered on thread page 2
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:24:10 PM by SixFeetDeep »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2017, 08:17:25 PM »
This post is way off.

1) having a political opinion is fine. I'm sure a lot of NFL players have political opinions. There's a difference between having an opinion and expressing it the way he chose to.

When you say "the way he chose to", I'm assuming you mean "respectfully and in consultation with many disparate groups of people, including servicemen, and then backed it up with community action".

2) where did Tim Thomas say he wasnt visiting the White House because Obama is black? Maybe I missed that one, but it seems like a pretty big assumption on your part.

No, he didn't say that. He's not that dumb. I know someone who has friends in the Bruins organisation and was left in no doubt as to why he wouldn't go to the White House.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »
^Kaepernick did that after everyone excrement all over him and then his publicist got involved. I thought the pig socks and Castro t shirt were really well thought out though.

Anonymous Sourcez, got it.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2017, 08:27:16 PM »
He also didn't even vote

What kind of bundle of sticks kneels for a national anthem?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2017, 09:20:27 PM »
Tim Thomas is a noted poopchute,  I do not doubt JE sources.

He also didn't even vote

What kind of bundle of sticks kneels for a national anthem?

There's also this, all that sideshow kneeling bullshit and that scumbag didn't even vote. I want that piece of excrement nowhere near the Jets, freak that guy.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2017, 09:41:13 PM »
#KaepTrain2017
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2017, 09:45:54 PM »
Protesting on the national stage is fine, but not voting even in local elections sent the message to his supporters that there's no hope for change so why even bother.

He's a piece of excrement. No thanks.
"Wrong!"

Tags: