Author Topic: The Official Hackenberg Cult of Christianity  (Read 26665 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: The Official Hackenberg Cult of Christianity
« Reply #240 on: March 05, 2018, 10:10:41 PM »
I still do. He  blows.. media phenom watch the Penn State OSU game from that year,  All they did was blow him, as he got smoked.

Dude, Hack, was overall #1 overall Hs recruit, they said he could be, next joe montanya. Check, highlight reel, do not disparage, the Hackgawd. Highlight, elite arm strength, James Franklin, minor coaching issue, easily fixed. Sign Allen, Robinson, his #1, overall receiver when he had , dominant freshman year. You heard it hear first, or you can, hear about it by reading my column at www.youreafuckingjoke.com.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2018, 10:11:45 PM »

Hobbes3259

• Eric Smith
« Reply #242 on: March 05, 2018, 11:48:00 PM »
Dude, Hack, was overall #1 overall Hs recruit, they said he could be, next joe montanya. Check, highlight reel, do not disparage, the Hackgawd. Highlight, elite arm strength, James Franklin, minor coaching issue, easily fixed. Sign Allen, Robinson, his #1, overall receiver when he had , dominant freshman year. You heard it hear first, or you can, hear about it by reading my column at www.youreafuckingjoke.com.
  so you are a sub, that likes to be spanked?   
enter the Tigers Den

Hobbes3259

• Eric Smith
« Reply #243 on: March 05, 2018, 11:51:28 PM »
Blasphemy
The coaching staff clearly agreed with me, is there a medical procedure to rid you of he extra chromosome
enter the Tigers Den

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2018, 10:18:41 AM »
The coaching staff clearly agreed with me, is there a medical procedure to rid you of he extra chromosome
Josh Allen had the most chromosomes out of all the QBs at the combine. #elite

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2018, 11:40:16 AM »
There's a part of me that keeps hanging on to hope that Hackenberg suddenly pans out and becomes an elite QB.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2018, 11:46:48 AM »
There's a part of me that keeps hanging on to hope that Hackenberg suddenly pans out and becomes an elite QB.

I remain exactly where I was last year - he's a three year project who's two years in, and we haven't seen him take a snap in anger yet. It is impossible for us to know where he's at, and unfair of us to judge.

He's my QB3 for next year and it's not really a difficult decision.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #247 on: March 06, 2018, 12:06:14 PM »
I remain exactly where I was last year - he's a three year project who's two years in, and we haven't seen him take a snap in anger yet. It is impossible for us to know where he's at, and unfair of us to judge.

To me, it's dependent on a couple of other factors. The first being who they acquire in free agency. If it's Cousins, then there's no reason to get rid of Hackenberg. If it's McCarron, then maybe he stays another year. If it's Bridgewater or Bradford, then it depends who the Jets draft. If they draft a QB in round 1, the QB room should be Bridgewater/Bradford, McCown, rookie. Though I guess there's no harm in bringing Hackenberg into camp and letting him work his way onto the roster if he can.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #248 on: March 06, 2018, 12:53:29 PM »

You don't draft 3 year projects in the 2nd round. Biggest reason why i hate that pick.

We don't have that luxury with an underwhelming roster.  Let's hope Duff has learned his lesson.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #249 on: March 06, 2018, 01:15:01 PM »
You don't draft 3 year projects in the 2nd round. Biggest reason why i hate that pick.

We don't have that luxury with an underwhelming roster.  Let's hope Duff has learned his lesson.

I understand that, but we did. You can complain about it all you like but it won't turn back time, so you can either throw it away as a bad idea or you can see the project through to its end, whatever that is. For me I'd go with the latter, especially given the pretty much negligible opportunity cost of doing so.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #250 on: March 06, 2018, 01:17:56 PM »
I understand that, but we did. You can complain about it all you like but it won't turn back time, so you can either throw it away as a bad idea or you can see the project through to its end, whatever that is. For me I'd go with the latter, especially given the pretty much negligible opportunity cost of doing so.

We have no choice but to see it through. What's done is done.

My point (which i'm sure you're aware of) is that we never should've gone down this path in the first place.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #251 on: March 06, 2018, 03:43:12 PM »
We have no choice but to see it through. What's done is done.

My point (which i'm sure you're aware of) is that we never should've gone down this path in the first place.
Hindsight is 20/20.  While well noted, I was and am still fine with the risk.

I'd much rather we wasted a 2nd on a player we like that fell to us, then trade up for a quarterback like Mahomes or Watson and risk additional future picks.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #252 on: March 06, 2018, 04:36:15 PM »
Hindsight is 20/20.  While well noted, I was and am still fine with the risk.

I'd much rather we wasted a 2nd on a player we like that fell to us, then trade up for a quarterback like Mahomes or Watson and risk additional future picks.

What you gonna use those picks for? Draft more Hackenbergs? “If they never play, then technically they’re not busts!!”

Hobbes3259

• Eric Smith
« Reply #253 on: March 06, 2018, 06:55:30 PM »
Josh Allen had the most chromosomes out of all the QBs at the combine. #elite
Biggest freaking hands, by a large margin.
enter the Tigers Den

Hobbes3259

• Eric Smith
« Reply #254 on: March 06, 2018, 06:56:27 PM »
To me, it's dependent on a couple of other factors. The first being who they acquire in free agency. If it's Cousins, then there's no reason to get rid of Hackenberg. If it's McCarron, then maybe he stays another year. If it's Bridgewater or Bradford, then it depends who the Jets draft. If they draft a QB in round 1, the QB room should be Bridgewater/Bradford, McCown, rookie. Though I guess there's no harm in bringing Hackenberg into camp and letting him work his way onto the roster if he can.
Hack uis a year past being cut. He sucks Mickey Macc, fell for the hype.  Deal.
enter the Tigers Den

Tags: