Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick Saga  (Read 67647 times)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: Colin Kaepernick Saga
« Reply #525 on: November 23, 2019, 01:18:33 PM »
Lol. Those are two different things but if you dont think false advertising has an impact on public perception I have a bridge to sell you
Yes as opposed to the 0 negative stuff about Trump that was posted to news, social media, etc both before and after the election.

I did not vote for Trump in ‘16 and will not vote for him next year but I’m sick and tired of flipping through news channels and seeing talking heads cry day after day about Trump. The left has taken the stance of being whiny freaking pussies instead of actually having a respectable candidate/platform to work off of and will wonder why they lost again in 2020.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #526 on: November 23, 2019, 02:32:02 PM »
Lol. Those are two different things but if you dont think false advertising has an impact on public perception I have a bridge to sell you

False advertising like Kaep pretending he gives a excrement about playing football?

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #527 on: November 23, 2019, 03:30:20 PM »
Yes as opposed to the 0 negative stuff about Trump that was posted to news, social media, etc both before and after the election.

I did not vote for Trump in ‘16 and will not vote for him next year but I’m sick and tired of flipping through news channels and seeing talking heads cry day after day about Trump. The left has taken the stance of being whiny freaking pussies instead of actually having a respectable candidate/platform to work off of and will wonder why they lost again in 2020.

You mean like the multiple rape allegations, money laundering, and illegal use of campaign funding?  Like disgracing purple heart victims, threatening protestors with violence, and intimidating witnesses?

Yes we should ignore those.

I get theres complaining and sometimes over dramatizing, but comparing the two is asinine.  Trump actually did those things versus media accounts posting information and memes that are untrue and insight hatred.

Hopefully the dems stance becomes more uniform in the next 3 months

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #528 on: November 23, 2019, 03:33:56 PM »
What about things like Correct the Record?

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #529 on: November 23, 2019, 05:12:37 PM »

I'm pretty sure Pope is actually a Russian agent who just drew the short straw and was tasked with NY sports message boards.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #530 on: November 23, 2019, 05:28:47 PM »
I'm pretty sure Pope is actually a Russian agent who just drew the short straw and was tasked with NY sports message boards.

I kind of agree with that player of the pink oboe.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #531 on: November 23, 2019, 05:29:55 PM »
What about things like Correct the Record?

No no no how dare you inject balance or fact into yet another shitty DrUmPf discussion.

Media Matters for America is clearly a nonbiased entity as is NowThis, and anything supporting Drumpf or even third party candidates running against establishment democrats are just russian trollfarms who easily deceived a bunch of rubes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM9jhGiIAFM

You mean like the multiple rape allegations, money laundering, and illegal use of campaign funding?  Like disgracing purple heart victims, threatening protestors with violence, and intimidating witnesses?

Yes we should ignore those.

I get theres complaining and sometimes over dramatizing, but comparing the two is asinine.  Trump actually did those things versus media accounts posting information and memes that are untrue and insight hatred.

Hopefully the dems stance becomes more uniform in the next 3 months

Threatening protesters with violence. Lmao. As opposed to the behavior of Waters telling everyone opposed to this administration to get in the face of anyone who disagrees with them, or Obama telling his supporters to bring the gun to the fight "if they bring the knife"

"Trump actually did those things" he says about completely unfounded rape allegations and money laundering. As for campaign finance illegalities, you let me know when he pays one of his mistresses off of campaign funds like a certain vitriolic psycho from Minnesota did. 

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #532 on: November 23, 2019, 06:13:05 PM »
Personally, I am an enlightened centrist™ and I can tell you that everyone who has posted here is right

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #533 on: November 23, 2019, 08:57:47 PM »
No no no how dare you inject balance or fact into yet another shitty DrUmPf discussion.

Media Matters for America is clearly a nonbiased entity as is NowThis, and anything supporting Drumpf or even third party candidates running against establishment democrats are just russian trollfarms who easily deceived a bunch of rubes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM9jhGiIAFM

Threatening protesters with violence. Lmao. As opposed to the behavior of Waters telling everyone opposed to this administration to get in the face of anyone who disagrees with them, or Obama telling his supporters to bring the gun to the fight "if they bring the knife"

"Trump actually did those things" he says about completely unfounded rape allegations and money laundering. As for campaign finance illegalities, you let me know when he pays one of his mistresses off of campaign funds like a certain vitriolic psycho from Minnesota did.
Dude what are you talking about?

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #534 on: November 25, 2019, 10:33:26 AM »
What it comes down to is Kaepernick was shitty at his job and Trump is good at his. Whatever you think of the rest, people want a good job done, which is why nobody signs Kaepernick and why Trump will likely win again. Add to that, as dcm mentioned, the worst thing Kaep could do for his career is sign and be a shitty backup. The whole oppressed martyr bit goes out the window and he's exposed.

So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #535 on: November 25, 2019, 05:50:57 PM »
Can I buy some PCP from one of the participants in this thread?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #536 on: November 25, 2019, 06:04:08 PM »
Dude what are you talking about?

Just pointing out how your criticisms are selective at best and completely fictional at worst.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #538 on: June 03, 2020, 03:31:22 PM »
https://www.complex.com/sports/2020/06/drew-brees-players-kneel-national-anthem-protests-disrespecting-the-flag

Impeccable timing

Drew Brees is a terrific player who is quite rightly a beloved son of New Orleans for everything he did, both on the field and off it, after the devastation that hit that city. That said, he doesn't seem like he's the sharpest knife in the drawer.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #539 on: June 03, 2020, 03:41:36 PM »
Welp, freak Drew Brees in this regard. This is one of the things people talk about when they speak of white people not listening.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Tags: