Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick Saga  (Read 67654 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: Colin Kaepernick Saga
« Reply #481 on: October 10, 2019, 03:50:52 PM »
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1182395272141430784?s=09

How interesting that they omitted the fact that the Ravens were going to bring him in and on the eve of his scheduled workout his girlfriend took to twitter to compare Steve Biscotti to a slave owner and Ray Lewis to an Uncle Tom.

I'm sure omitting that fact is purely coincidental.

Anyone who saw Kaep play his final year as a starter and thinks he's still a starter isn't very smart.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #482 on: October 10, 2019, 03:59:25 PM »
Bait taken

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #483 on: October 10, 2019, 04:26:13 PM »
All they have to do is show footage of Falk starting for us and Kaep's case is won

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #484 on: October 10, 2019, 05:19:03 PM »

How interesting that they omitted the fact that the Ravens were going to bring him in and on the eve of his scheduled workout his girlfriend took to twitter to compare Steve Biscotti to a slave owner and Ray Lewis to an Uncle Tom.

I'm sure omitting that fact is purely coincidental.

Anyone who saw Kaep play his final year as a starter and thinks he's still a starter isn't very smart.

What a terrible argument. You're better than this, try again without the drool on the keys.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #485 on: October 10, 2019, 05:25:44 PM »
Bait taken

mj can hear a dog whistle from half an internet away. 

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #487 on: November 12, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »
Hope he enjoys practicing to crickets

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #488 on: November 12, 2019, 07:47:47 PM »
I wonder if any teams actually go

And if they do, if it's just for show

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #489 on: November 12, 2019, 08:43:48 PM »
What a terrible argument. You're better than this, try again without the drool on the keys.

What a shitty comeback. Absolutely nothing of substance, probably because you're barely scratching the level of functional retard at this point.

mj can hear a dog whistle from half an internet away. 

Lol "dog-whistle"

Back to tumblr with your stupid freaking terminology.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #490 on: November 13, 2019, 06:10:41 PM »
https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/1194627517707149312

Sounds like he's being set up to fail somewhat, and I'm not sure he needs much help with that at this stage. That said, our current backup is David Fales. I'd give Kaepernick the job without a second thought and the butthurt from some fans would only be a bonus.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #491 on: November 13, 2019, 08:02:47 PM »
https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/1194627517707149312

Sounds like he's being set up to fail somewhat, and I'm not sure he needs much help with that at this stage. That said, our current backup is David Fales. I'd give Kaepernick the job without a second thought and the butthurt from some fans would only be a bonus.

Ignoring the whole political side of things and purely focusing on football related stuff.

I would've been okay with signing Kaep when we had Fitz or McCown.

But do you really want Kaep putting pressure on Darnold while we're struggling? Do you want fans asking for him to start?

It's not like Kaep is a role model and leader who would help Darnold out. Someone like Sanchez or McCown would be a different story. But for a fully rebuilding team, I don't see Kaep bringing anything positive to the team. He's unquestionably better than Fales or Falk or whatever garbage we utilized (or at least used to be before he gave up on football). But it just doesn't make sense to me.

An older QB, who nobody would ever suggest is a good mentor and was dependent on athletic ability.

I'd either want someone young with potential, or older who has good leadership or mentor abilities

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #492 on: November 13, 2019, 08:09:58 PM »
Ignoring the whole political side of things and purely focusing on football related stuff.

I would've been okay with signing Kaep when we had Fitz or McCown.

But do you really want Kaep putting pressure on Darnold while we're struggling? Do you want fans asking for him to start?

It's not like Kaep is a role model and leader who would help Darnold out. Someone like Sanchez or McCown would be a different story. But for a fully rebuilding team, I don't see Kaep bringing anything positive to the team. He's unquestionably better than Fales or Falk or whatever garbage we utilized (or at least used to be before he gave up on football). But it just doesn't make sense to me.

An older QB, who nobody would ever suggest is a good mentor and was dependent on athletic ability.

I'd either want someone young with potential, or older who has good leadership or mentor abilities

Literally no one would call for Kaep to play over Darnold. Not even the most deranged of Jets fans would want Kaep over a healthy Sam.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #493 on: November 13, 2019, 08:21:35 PM »
Literally no one would call for Kaep to play over Darnold. Not even the most deranged of Jets fans would want Kaep over a healthy Sam.
You underestimate a certain population of people. If you don’t believe me check the Jets Facebook page, they’re probably already chirping

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #494 on: November 13, 2019, 10:40:07 PM »
It's not like Kaep is a role model and leader who would help Darnold out. Someone like Sanchez or McCown would be a different story.

How would Sanchez be a better role model than Kaep? Sanchez literally got caught fvcking teenage girls and then was caught hanging out with underage girls flashing his derriere which was posted to social media. Sanchez did all of that

Tags: