Author Topic: lolColts  (Read 17368 times)

Ornstein

• Vinny Testaverde
Re: lolColts
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 07:03:24 PM »
I had a feeling this was the route McDaniels wanted to ultimately go. I'm guessing Bill is done sometime in the next 2 years.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 08:05:07 PM »
So a guy like Matt Eberflus changes his entire career and takes a new position with the idea he's going to work with McDaniels, only for Joshy-poo to back out like the worthless queynte he is. Absolutely gutless.

There's no honor in New England, but we all already knew that.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 09:00:07 PM »
Florio is reporting that mcdaniels wasn't promised anything from the patriots in regards to their HC position...after belichick retires.

they fattened his wallet, that's it.

the timing of this is pretty shoddy. It screams revenge for deflategate
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 09:22:51 PM »
Florio is reporting that mcdaniels wasn't promised anything from the patriots in regards to their HC position...after belichick retires.

they fattened his wallet, that's it.

the timing of this is pretty shoddy. It screams revenge for deflategate

Florio doesn't have the first freaking clue what he was offered and McDaniels screwing his entire reputation and any chance at a HC job at another team for a few shekels more or to satisfy Kraft's desire for revenge makes no sense at all.

The only thing that makes sense is a promise to the prince that the king will abdicate the throne. And frankly, that doesn't make much sense either - as a head coach I'd rather have Luck than the legacy of Brady.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Andrew Ryan

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 09:31:30 PM »
There's no honor among thieves. If McDaniels reneged on his agreement to become the Colts' head coach thinking that he's assured the Pats job whenever Belichick retires, he's a fool.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 09:32:49 PM »
Florio doesn't have the first freaking clue what he was offered and McDaniels screwing his entire reputation and any chance at a HC job at another team for a few shekels more or to satisfy Kraft's desire for revenge makes no sense at all.

The only thing that makes sense is a promise to the prince that the king will abdicate the throne. And frankly, that doesn't make much sense either - as a head coach I'd rather have Luck than the legacy of Brady.
Florio broke the mcdaniels story
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 09:33:09 PM »
There's no honor among thieves. If McDaniels reneged on his agreement to become the Colts' head coach thinking that he's assured the Pats job whenever Belichick retires, he's a fool.
this.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 10:00:51 PM »
Florio broke the mcdaniels story

He's still a dingus. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 10:38:12 PM »
He's still a dingus. 

he's a major one.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2018, 11:35:26 PM »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 06:47:53 AM »
Or, Belichick has decided on his timeline to retire. If McDaniels is the heir apparent to that particular throne you can't blame him hanging around for the ascension.

Why would you ever want to be the coach that follows up BB.  Unless you win 5 Superbowl you will forever be in his shadow

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 08:00:24 AM »
We should trade Bowles to Indy for the 3rd overall pick.

I'll show myself out now.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2018, 09:42:21 AM »
We should trade Bowles to Indy for the 3rd overall pick.

If Indy wanted to give the Jets their first rounder for Bowles, I would pack his bags and drive him to the airport myself.

As for McDaniels and the Patriots, freak them all. It's just one big bunch of cunts. While I spend every year hoping Brady will fall off the proverbial cliff, I really hope it happens now. Take the whole ship down.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2018, 09:59:50 AM »
If Indy wanted to give the Jets their first rounder for Bowles, I would pack his bags and drive him to the airport myself.

As for McDaniels and the Patriots, freak them all. It's just one big bunch of cunts. While I spend every year hoping Brady will fall off the proverbial cliff, I really hope it happens now. Take the whole ship down.

You won't find anyone that wants anything other than this. The problem is we've never seen any QB like Brady before. Historically the drop off is sudden and significant, I hope to hell it happens next season but we cannot hang our hats on it. Until he hangs it up we need to keep working towards a team built to dethrone the cunts.
Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2018, 10:19:15 AM »
You won't find anyone that wants anything other than this. The problem is we've never seen any QB like Brady before. Historically the drop off is sudden and significant, I hope to hell it happens next season but we cannot hang our hats on it. Until he hangs it up we need to keep working towards a team built to dethrone the cunts.

This isn't directed as a shot at you, but I can't stand this idea. For years, everyone from the fans to the media has talked about building a team to dethrone the Pats. There's a single formula for beating the Pats, and it has been proven effective repeatedly by multiple teams, including the Jets. It's also the same formula that works against any team with an elite QB.

1) Hit the QB early and often, even if it doesn't tally as an official sack.
2) Keep your offense on the field as long as possible and score whenever possible.

Just build a quality team, and stop worrying about how they're going to find a way to win.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Tags: