The Rest Of The Sports World > You Don't Know Football

Former CIN and OAK LB Thomas Howard killed

(1/10) > >>

Heismanberg:
Per Rotoworld:

--- Quote ---KRON Bay Area 4 reports former Bengals and Raiders LB Thomas Howard was killed Monday in a high-speed car accident on an Oakland highway.

Howard was allegedly driving over 100 MPH when he lost control of his BMW sedan and collided with a semi-trick in the left lane. Howard's BMW later struck a Chevy Monte Carlo and Honda CRV. The driver of the Honda was also killed, while the Monte Carlo owner was hospitalized. The accident is believed to have occurred at roughly 12:50AM Monday. Howard was a second-round pick by Al Davis' Raiders in 2006. He was a starter for five years in the NFL.
--- End quote ---

dcm1602:
Retarded freaking scumbag

Johnny English:
Classy as ever, dcm.

dcm1602:

--- Quote from: Johnny English on November 18, 2013, 04:24:36 PM ---Classy as ever, dcm.

--- End quote ---

He killed an innocent person, and put someone else in the hospital. Because he wanted to be the coolest guy ever and drive over 100 mph.

He's a selfish wreckless freak, and now someone has to bury their kid/parent/spouse

freak that piece of garbage. If he killed himself and nothing else I wouldn't give a excrement, but when you ruin other people's lives freak that

Johnny English:
Like I said. I'm not surprised you can't understand why, but one day when you've grown up a little bit you might.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version