Author Topic: Former CIN and OAK LB Thomas Howard killed  (Read 8513 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Former CIN and OAK LB Thomas Howard killed
« on: November 18, 2013, 03:49:15 PM »
Per Rotoworld:

KRON Bay Area 4 reports former Bengals and Raiders LB Thomas Howard was killed Monday in a high-speed car accident on an Oakland highway.

Howard was allegedly driving over 100 MPH when he lost control of his BMW sedan and collided with a semi-trick in the left lane. Howard's BMW later struck a Chevy Monte Carlo and Honda CRV. The driver of the Honda was also killed, while the Monte Carlo owner was hospitalized. The accident is believed to have occurred at roughly 12:50AM Monday. Howard was a second-round pick by Al Davis' Raiders in 2006. He was a starter for five years in the NFL.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Former CIN and OAK LB Thomas Howard killed
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 04:09:59 PM »
Retarded freaking scumbag

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 04:24:36 PM »
Classy as ever, dcm.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 04:31:57 PM »
Classy as ever, dcm.

He killed an innocent person, and put someone else in the hospital. Because he wanted to be the coolest guy ever and drive over 100 mph.

He's a selfish wreckless freak, and now someone has to bury their kid/parent/spouse

freak that piece of garbage. If he killed himself and nothing else I wouldn't give a excrement, but when you ruin other people's lives freak that

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 04:33:41 PM »
Like I said. I'm not surprised you can't understand why, but one day when you've grown up a little bit you might.

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 04:36:38 PM »
He killed an innocent person, and put someone else in the hospital. Because he wanted to be the coolest guy ever and drive over 100 mph.

He's a selfish wreckless freak, and now someone has to bury their kid/parent/spouse

freak that piece of garbage. If he killed himself and nothing else I wouldn't give a excrement, but when you ruin other people's lives freak that

I feel a lot worse for the other person than Howard, but just because he was driving 100 doesn't mean he was a shitbag.  He made a poor decision.  Ive never driven that fast myself and think it's retarded to, but I'm sure we've all been in a car going that fast... does the driver deserve to die?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »
We don't know his reasons (was a family member desperately ill?) and even if it was just stupid recklessness, no-one deserved to lose a brother, a son, a friend. But in dcm's black and white world it's judgin' time.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2013, 04:40:34 PM »
As someone who has driven that fast, I don't have a problem with dcm spitting on his grave. I don't feel any need to disparage Howard, but I totally get why someone would want to.

The fact that he collided with 3 other vehicles shows that he picked pretty freaking poor circumstances for a thrill ride.

I'm going to go ahead and assume he wasn't rushing to the hospital.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 04:43:32 PM »
We don't know if he was drunk driving either. I've driven over 100mph, and I wouldn't necessarily call it reckless. Totally depends on the situation.
"Wrong!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2013, 04:47:34 PM »
We don't know if he was drunk driving either. I've driven over 100mph, and I wouldn't necessarily call it reckless. Totally depends on the situation.

If there were multiple other cars on the road with him, it was reckless.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 04:51:03 PM »
As someone who has driven that fast, I don't have a problem with dcm spitting on his grave. I don't feel any need to disparage Howard, but I totally get why someone would want to.

Because they're judgemental pricks who get off on shouting about how terrible and worthless other people are in the forlorn hope that it might distract them and others from their own pathetic inadequacies?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 04:52:52 PM »
I feel a lot worse for the other person than Howard, but just because he was driving 100 doesn't mean he was a shitbag.  He made a poor decision.  Ive never driven that fast myself and think it's retarded to, but I'm sure we've all been in a car going that fast... does the driver deserve to die?

For driving 100 mph is he a excrement bag ? No

For his selfish wreckless behavior KILLING an innocent person yes.

If someone drinks and drives are you going to think theyre the worst person ever?  Probably not

If someone drinks and drives and KILLS a family doesnt that completely change the dynamic ?

At the end of the day other peoples lives are majorly fucked up because of his selfish behavior. And to the people seriously saying "Well maybe he had a good reason for driving over 100mph"  Were you dropped as a child?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 04:54:18 PM »
We don't know his reasons (was a family member desperately ill?) and even if it was just stupid recklessness, no-one deserved to lose a brother, a son, a friend. But in dcm's black and white world it's judgin' time.

I forgot that recklessly killing innocent people is a gray area.

I mean theres plenty of good reasons to kill an innocent stranger for no reason right !?!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 04:56:50 PM »
Because they're judgemental pricks who get off on shouting about how terrible and worthless other people are in the forlorn hope that it might distract them and others from their own pathetic inadequacies?

If someone you really cared about was a lifeless corpse because of a young guy in his 20s driving over 100 MPH @ 1am, would you really be ceiling it a gray area and saying "oh well maybe he was delivering christmas trees to a freaking orphanage"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2013, 04:56:52 PM »
Unless there's a medical emergency, there's no excuse for going that fast. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: