Author Topic: lolChargers  (Read 12478 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: lolChargers
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 01:15:05 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Chargerslol
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 01:22:12 PM »
That's a point, Captain Ahab hasn't been around for a while. Anyone heard from him recently?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Another lol Chargers Thread For The Schmuck Bojanglesman
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 02:56:24 PM »
I figured Bo would want another one to snuggle with.

Chargers proposed to Joey Bosa what they made clear is their best offer, source says. It was declined. Offer pulled. Two sides are nowhere. 
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: Another lol Chargers Thread For The Schmuck Bojanglesman
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2016, 02:59:30 PM »
Rights to Bosa for Geno Smith, straight up. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 03:03:11 PM »

That's great value.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2016, 03:07:52 PM »
More punchable face:

Paxton Lynch

Joey Bosa

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 03:08:41 PM »
They should be freaking embarrassed.

This guys the 3rd overall pick in the draft and they're completely souring their relationship with him before he's even on tbe team over freaking nonsense offsets and bullshit like they basically completely ruined his rookie season over this excrement. Despite the fact that the values of his contract are already set in stone.

Truly an idiotic franchise,  they might as well freaking shop the rights to him at this point

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2016, 03:10:05 PM »

Bosa doesn't have as much game experience as Geno. Veto.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2016, 03:12:56 PM »
They should be freaking embarrassed.

This guys the 3rd overall pick in the draft and they're completely souring their relationship with him before he's even on tbe team over freaking nonsense offsets and bullshit like they basically completely ruined his rookie season over this excrement. Despite the fact that the values of his contract are already set in stone.

Truly an idiotic franchise,  they might as well freaking shop the rights to him at this point

There's so much you don't know about rookie contracts......  Both sides have blame.  Obviously the total value of the contract isn't up for negotiation.  It's all the "offsets and bullshit" that is negotiable.  Hell, the Jets didn't exactly brerak a land speed record getting Darron Lee's deal done.  This is just a shitty situation for the Charger fans. 

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2016, 03:19:06 PM »
There's so much you don't know about rookie contracts......  Both sides have blame.  Obviously the total value of the contract isn't up for negotiation.  It's all the "offsets and bullshit" that is negotiable.  Hell, the Jets didn't exactly brerak a land speed record getting Darron Lee's deal done.  This is just a shitty situation for the Charger fans. 

One thing I'll say in favor of the rookies who take so long to sign these deals: I agree with them holding out for every possible guaranteed penny.

We all know how short a career can be. These kids haven't yet made any money, can't negotiate for a massive rookie deal anymore, and could get hurt at any time and it could all be over.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2016, 03:20:33 PM »
One thing I'll say in favor of the rookies who take so long to sign these deals: I agree with them holding out for every possible guaranteed penny.

We all know how short a career can be. These kids haven't yet made any money, can't negotiate for a massive rookie deal anymore, and could get hurt at any time and it could all be over.

Fair enough, but when it gets to the point of affecting your rookie season on the field because you haven't been there, you have to make some tough decisions.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2016, 03:23:20 PM »

Both sides get blame buy it's the franchise getting ducked the hardest.

They're now in an extremely shitty place with one of their most valuable young players over the way they wanted to structure his signing bonus with deferred money.

I completely understand the offset language since almost every team had that  but the broken up signing bonus was the problem.

I tried googling how many teams do that, but had no luck

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2016, 03:27:02 PM »
Both sides get blame buy it's the franchise getting ducked the hardest.

They're now in an extremely shitty place with one of their most valuable young players over the way they wanted to structure his signing bonus with deferred money.

I completely understand the offset language since almost every team had that  but the broken up signing bonus was the problem.

I tried googling how many teams do that, but had no luck

I wonder where Bosa will get drafted next year if he holds out and plays nowhere....it won't be top 3.  He'll lose a lot of money.  More than he's arguing over now.  Both sides have a lot to lose.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2016, 03:29:41 PM »
Apparently now the Chargers are threatening to pay him less now because he's going to miss game time this season too

And the deadline passed so they're not even allowed to trade him anymore.

He either signs or goes into next year's draft

And true he will lose a chunk of change. I wouldn't even know where to speculate him getting drafted

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2016, 05:54:37 PM »
If I'm him I happily lose money now to freak the chargers. Hopefully the raiders draft him and he becomes a legend. freak the chargers

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Tags: