Author Topic: Week 12: Phins at Jets  (Read 4406 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Week 12: Phins at Jets
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2015, 11:20:36 AM »
Watch him get more snaps for Miami today than all of last month with us (would be about 40 snaps if memory serves)
They said they plan on playing him as a lineman primarily, so they at least have the right idea.  It has to be weird for him playing in his old stadium for the other team only one week later.  I don't have anything against him.  I hope he does well except against us.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2015, 11:33:54 AM »
I don't have anything against him.  I hope he does well except against us.

I would feel that way if he weren't on a division rival.  I hope he becomes the next Vernon Gholston now.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2015, 11:35:53 AM »
Suh apparently went off on the Phins defense and said things like "I'm the only one who will be here for 5 years, none of you are good enough to play with me right now, so follow me. I am running this defense." Then went off on the play calling. All according to Rappaport on NFLN a minute ago
Need a new one for a new board...

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »
Suh apparently went off on the Phins defense and said things like "I'm the only one who will be here for 5 years, none of you are good enough to play with me right now, so follow me. I am running this defense." Then went off on the play calling. All according to Rappaport on NFLN a minute ago

He is one of the biggest pieces of excrement to ever play in the NFL
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2015, 11:41:08 AM »
I hope that's real.  No worries for them though.  Dan Campbell is muscular, so they'll be fine.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2015, 11:51:51 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2015, 01:35:57 PM »
dumb post in wrong thread is dumb

Tags: