Author Topic: Beard/Pube shaving thread  (Read 1240 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Beard/Pube shaving thread
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2022, 10:27:31 AM »
i have an entire dad's side of cousins whom i love dearly that all grew tactical beards to hide double chins. this is an actual thing

I agree.  I kept some stubble for the last several months, as well as a few extra calories.  I didn't realize how fat I had gotten until I shaved.  I look inflated with air.  Time to lose some weight.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2022, 12:57:16 PM »

mine is salt n pepper now basically...but i'll be 45 this year.

Im around your age, and as bo said, my beard does make me look older haha. Coincidentally i just shaved face clean a day or two ago...which I only do maybe 3 times a year. Without the facial hair I can pass for a youthful 43, probably!!

I typically use the electric to trim things up and make me look less "I live under a bridge". Strictly for the wife's sake since I like my beard...longer and and salt-and-pepperier the better!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2022, 01:02:45 PM »
Im around your age, and as bo said, my beard does make me look older haha. Coincidentally i just shaved face clean a day or two ago...which I only do maybe 3 times a year. Without the facial hair I can pass for a youthful 43, probably!!

I typically use the electric to trim things up and make me look less "I live under a bridge". Strictly for the wife's sake since I like my beard...longer and and salt-and-pepperier the better!

You need to make it out to the tailgate...#SaltNPepaSZN
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 07:36:23 PM »
Grey in your beard?  Aren't you like 10-15 years younger than i am
I have a couple grays by my temples but they don't stand out. My son even has a single gray hair right on the top of his head.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 08:17:55 PM »
I have a couple grays by my temples but they don't stand out. My son even has a single gray hair right on the top of his head.
Satan?
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2022, 08:10:53 AM »
shaved my head and neck last night....beard stayed intact.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2022, 10:03:03 AM »

Tags: