Author Topic: Downtown coffee brown  (Read 56778 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Downtown coffee brown
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2017, 09:38:36 AM »
Accidentally made my pot of coffee this morning with espresso beans rather than my normal medium roast beans. It was surprisingly good.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2017, 09:46:54 AM »
Accidentally made my pot of coffee this morning with espresso beans rather than my normal medium roast beans. It was surprisingly good.

I did that once and cleaned my entire apartment before passing out on my couch.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2017, 10:48:57 AM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2017, 11:12:02 AM »
Actually espresso beans don't contain any more caffeine than any other coffee bean, espresso in this context refers to the depth of the roast and its suitability for making espresso coffee.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2017, 11:36:09 AM »
Actually espresso beans don't contain any more caffeine than any other coffee bean, espresso in this context refers to the depth of the roast and its suitability for making espresso coffee.

When I hear someone made coffee with espresso beans, my thought is that you used an espresso grind but made it like normal coffee.

That's how I see people use Cafe Bustelo.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2017, 11:39:57 AM »
When I hear someone made coffee with espresso beans, my thought is that you used an espresso grind but made it like normal coffee.

I have a machine that grinds the beans from the hopper on top, the beans I put in were an espresso blend that I didn't realise I had bought instead of my usual medium roast. The mix up occurred at the store a few days ago, but I didn't realise until this morning when I realised that my coffee tasted different and checked the bag. So, much darker roast than normal but the same grind as usual (because the machine only does one grind).

This story started dull and got worse.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2017, 12:38:59 PM »
I have a machine that grinds the beans from the hopper on top, the beans I put in were an espresso blend that I didn't realise I had bought instead of my usual medium roast. The mix up occurred at the store a few days ago, but I didn't realise until this morning when I realised that my coffee tasted different and checked the bag. So, much darker roast than normal but the same grind as usual (because the machine only does one grind).

Hahaha, it's interesting enough to me. I love coffee. Almost as much as I love wine.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2017, 12:50:35 PM »

I used that to make Cafe Cubano with it, that excrement would put hairs on your chest and keep you up for days.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2017, 01:37:20 PM »
I used that to make Cafe Cubano with it, that excrement would put hairs on your chest and keep you up for days.

Yeah, it's strong. You get the maximum caffeine since the grind is so fine. It also tastes pretty good for being something you can grab off the shelf at practically any supermarket.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2017, 08:25:35 PM »

By the end of it I was wishing for MB to post a story about his coffee shits.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2017, 10:02:34 PM »
By the end of it I was wishing for MB to post a story about his coffee shits.
Be careful what you wish for.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #266 on: October 30, 2017, 03:41:06 PM »
Holy cow before the Jets game I took 6 immodiums so I don't have to use the port-a-potty at the stadium. They last a day and I took a huge dump this am.

Here's where the story is commensurate with the thread. I thought I was done for the day, I went a bought a big 7-11 coffee and I will be damned if I didn't have to fill the toilet bowl for the 2nd time today, not 10 minutes later. Coffee is the wonder laxative. It even looked like MB, I should post a picture.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #267 on: October 31, 2017, 11:26:38 AM »
Holy cow before the Jets game I took 6 immodiums so I don't have to use the port-a-potty at the stadium. They last a day and I took a huge dump this am.

Here's where the story is commensurate with the thread. I thought I was done for the day, I went a bought a big 7-11 coffee and I will be damned if I didn't have to fill the toilet bowl for the 2nd time today, not 10 minutes later. Coffee is the wonder laxative. It even looked like MB, I should post a picture.

"Wrong!"

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #268 on: November 16, 2017, 04:46:01 AM »
Why can't the British Isles or the UK's former colonies serve regular American filtered coffee?! An Americano is NOT American coffee. Fuckn hell. Every damn time.
"Wrong!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2017, 08:26:59 AM »
Why can't the British Isles or the UK's former colonies serve regular American filtered coffee?! An Americano is NOT American coffee. Fuckn hell. Every damn time.

Um..... what? A filter coffee is the same the world over. Just ask for it.