Author Topic: LOLBEARS  (Read 23587 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: LOLBEARS
« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2022, 11:08:57 AM »
TL;DR: Justin Fields sucks - just the first 0:05 seconds alone are worth the watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKB0CQehWoQ

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2022, 03:44:28 PM »
Dan Campbell collected a kneecap today

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2022, 04:15:57 PM »
Fields is doing some impressive things as a runner but I'm not entirely sure how NFL defensive coaching staffs can't figure out how to stop these basic plays.

https://twitter.com/NicholasMoreano/status/1592174312932651008?s=20&t=HoRa4YPVe8zdh94GEQDDTA

This is good playcalling, not good quarterbacking.  He's not reading anything and this is not a particularly good throw.  He's made some impressive throws on the run this year but this is nothing more than playcalling and bad defense.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2022, 04:21:07 PM »
Fields is doing some impressive things as a runner but I'm not entirely sure how NFL defensive coaching staffs can't figure out how to stop these basic plays.

https://twitter.com/NicholasMoreano/status/1592174312932651008?s=20&t=HoRa4YPVe8zdh94GEQDDTA

This is good playcalling, not good quarterbacking.  He's not reading anything and this is not a particularly good throw.  He's made some impressive throws on the run this year but this is nothing more than playcalling and bad defense.

Calling that bad defense is an insult to bad defenses throughout the league. That is an atrocious dereliction of duty, if the defender had been sucked into supporting what he thought was a run tackle and let the TE go then that's one thing but it looks like he just went "freak it, they're running so I'll not bother going with my guy, looks like too much work".
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #155 on: November 14, 2022, 04:32:51 PM »
Calling that bad defense is an insult to bad defenses throughout the league. That is an atrocious dereliction of duty, if the defender had been sucked into supporting what he thought was a run tackle and let the TE go then that's one thing but it looks like he just went "freak it, they're running so I'll not bother going with my guy, looks like too much work".

Total lack of awareness in the secondary.  They played a shitty zone look and were terrified of the quarterback run.  If you watch Kmet, the defender releases him to take the crossing receiver.  No one was there to take the pass-off in coverage. 

He's just running down the field lost.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2022, 05:06:33 PM »

Don’t let that analysis get in the way of people deciding Fields is now an elite QB in the NFL.
Need a new one for a new board...

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2022, 04:16:55 PM »
Apparently Fields banged up his shoulder.

If he's out next week, we should destroy their offense.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2022, 04:18:25 PM »

I'm not scared of any offense except our own.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2022, 04:26:50 PM »
Me neither, but their offense has been feisty recently because they've been using Fields as a rusher. If he's out, I'm not sure how they move the ball at all against us, unless the defense is beyond frustrated.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2022, 04:32:03 PM »

The Coin says we're screwed.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2022, 05:14:29 PM »

Yes.

If our defense isn't the best in the league, I think they will be by next season.  This a good thing and I need a good thing. 

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2022, 05:16:42 PM »
Yes.

If our defense isn't the best in the league, I think they will be by next season.  This a good thing and I need a good thing. 

One or two better LBs and we'd be unstopable.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2022, 05:17:51 PM »
Plus, our offense needs all the help we can get in terms of turnovers and field position.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2022, 05:52:34 PM »
Plus, our offense needs all the help we can get in terms of turnovers and field position.

It became very apparent in the fourth quarter, if the Pats didn’t turn the ball over in field goal range, we were never scoring again and the patriots would eventually win by accident if nothing else
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: