Author Topic: LOL NFL  (Read 109243 times)

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
Re: LOL NFL
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2020, 11:49:22 AM »
22 running backs were taken in the 2015 NFL Draft.

After Todd Gurley was released by the Rams today, not a single one of them is still with the team that selected them.

Source: ESPN

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2020, 12:00:24 PM »
[Albom]Slay: I posted a pic of a WR on instagram, & Patirica told me, stop sucking this mans d**k. So I’m like, 'Whoa.' I’m like, 'Hold up.' Where I’m from, that don’t fly. Cause I wouldn’t say that to him. I wouldn’t say to him to stop you know what to Bill Belichick. That’s just not me as a man. (twi

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2020, 12:04:09 PM »
So Andrus Peat just signed a 5 yr 57.5 million deal with $33 million guaranteed to stay with the Saints.

Well I’ll be damned. We almost signed all 3 of our Ol for that
Need a new one for a new board...

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2020, 12:56:34 PM »
Matt Patricia appears to be a terrible person to work for at the very least.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2020, 01:02:42 PM »
22 running backs were taken in the 2015 NFL Draft.

After Todd Gurley was released by the Rams today, not a single one of them is still with the team that selected them.

Source: ESPN

None of the QBs from that draft with the team that selected them either, including the top 2 picks. Technically the RBs outlasted them.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2020, 04:13:34 PM »
Ravens team president Dick Cass expects the coronavirus pandemic to lead to the cancellation of all offseason activities.

“I just don’t think the OTAs are going to happen at all,” Cass said. “I hope I’m wrong. I’m hoping we can get some players in (the facility) in June, but I’m sort of doubtful of that.” Cass said training camp was the most realistic return date for team activities. Evan that, of course, is far from certain in the most uncertain of times. For now, the NFL is steaming ahead with the draft even though many of the league's general managers are reportedly unhappy with the decision. The executives feel they need more time to prepare with the lack of Pro Days and in-person evaluations. 

Dick derriere Has Spoken.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2020, 04:48:20 PM »
Dick derriere Has Spoken.

Could you imagine how tough that guy is? Growing up with a name like that he must have been fighting every day of his life.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2020, 05:00:43 PM »
Could you imagine how tough that guy is? Growing up with a name like that he must have been fighting every day of his life.

He doesn't look very tough.

He looks like a guy who if you even think about laughing at his name will buy every business your family works at just so he can fire them.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2020, 05:13:11 PM »
He looks like he's seeking revenge for having his head stuffed in a toilet all through school.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2020, 05:46:27 PM »
He has a wife, you know.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2020, 06:56:44 AM »
i think one positive to come out of covid19, is that we dont really have to hear anything about antonio brown begging to play in the nfl again right now.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2020, 09:35:19 PM »
the cba had language added after the ratification that changed how benefits worked, eric reid is calling for a revote and the cba is being investigated.

thatd be some kind of chaos if they are forced to revote and it fails.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28972490/eric-reid-calls-probe-revote-post-ballot-changes-cba

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2020, 09:46:31 PM »
the cba had language added after the ratification that changed how benefits worked, eric reid is calling for a revote and the cba is being investigated.

thatd be some kind of chaos if they are forced to revote and it fails.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28972490/eric-reid-calls-probe-revote-post-ballot-changes-cba

I'll wait until the NFLPA lawyers read it and comment. But Reid has been one of the most anti nfl anti new CBA players around. So anything coming from him and his lawyers is extremely biased garbage not worth listening to. If the NFLPA, Aaron Rodgers or any of the other highly vocal nfl player leadership starts singing the same tune I'll listen.

But till then it's irrelevant to me

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2020, 09:59:06 PM »
Eric Reid lol

Good luck w that

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2020, 12:31:54 AM »
Andrew Siciliano
@AndrewSiciliano

The additional @NFL Wild Card game on Sunday, January 10 will be simulcasted on @Nickelodeon in a broadcast tailored to younger fans.

I thought this was a joke for sure.  'Tisn't.

This is going to be ridiculed for an entire year and then Nickelodeon is going to freak around and do a better broadcast than 80% of announcer teams. 

In fact the more I think of it, the more I want NFL broadcasts filtered through unusual media pairings.  BET NFL.  Adult Swim NFL.  Playboy Channel NFL. 

Tags: