Author Topic: Tailgating- other Jets games  (Read 26232 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Tailgating- other Jets games
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:37:36 AM »
I was wondering if anyone is planning on being at or tailgating at some of the other games this year besides the Jags game.  I don't think I'll be able to get away for the Jags game with the new baby being so little and all.  I can probably swing things in December when she's a sleeping a little longer.  I'll see what happens, but not looking likely.  Don't want to leave my wife with that circus by herself.

I was looking at the Titans game Dec. 13.  Anyone going to that one?  I know some of you go to all the games. 

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Tailgating- other Jets games
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:46:13 AM »
No freak off.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 11:46:15 AM »
I'll prob end up going to one in December.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:23:16 PM »
Not a tailgate, but do any of the NY folks fancy meeting in a bar somewhere to watch the Raiders game on November 1st (4pm kick off)? I'll have just lumbered my way through the marathon that morning and will be in need of drinking partners for the game - Badge, Guinness, Koz, Tee? I will also have Mrs English there to keep me out of trouble get even freaking drunker than me.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »
Not a tailgate, but do any of the NY folks fancy meeting in a bar somewhere to watch the Raiders game on November 1st (4pm kick off)? I'll have just lumbered my way through the marathon that morning and will be in need of drinking partners for the game - Badge, Guinness, Koz, Tee? I will also have Mrs English there to keep me out of trouble get even freaking drunker than me.

I will be in town but my answer is no freak you.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 01:16:22 PM »
I will be in town but my answer is no freak you.

I didn't put you in the post because I assumed you'd be in Florida. If you're in town then you'll come drinking with me, and you'll like it.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 02:11:43 PM »

Ahem
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 02:28:34 PM »
Anybody know if being in the sun (home side) is that bad of a deal?  I'd rather be on the shade side, but if I catch a good price on a sunny side ticket.........  I can't remember if you can't see anything on the field or if it's just annoying for a 1 PM game.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 02:41:01 PM »
Ahem

Ha. Sorry dude. Of course you.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 02:47:26 PM »
Anybody know if being in the sun (home side) is that bad of a deal?  I'd rather be on the shade side, but if I catch a good price on a sunny side ticket.........  I can't remember if you can't see anything on the field or if it's just annoying for a 1 PM game.

It's not bad in December.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 03:00:19 PM »
Sunny side sucks before November after that it's fine. I can catch a game or two if people are interested I'm not far from MetLife

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 11:06:27 PM »
Come on Sunday you cheese faced bitch
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 12:28:53 AM »
I didn't put you in the post because I assumed you'd be in Florida. If you're in town then you'll come drinking with me, and you'll like it.

I like the attitude. I will be in New York that weekend but I am not sure when I am flying out. I work with the most miserable queynte on the face of this earth and he's making life difficult for me, I usually stay till Monday but I am flying back on Sunday sometime. ugh.  I can't wait till I put in my 2 weeks and drill that queynte on the exit interview. Which hopefully will be in 2-3 months time.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 01:20:58 PM »
I can't hang for the game, but, depending on when you're in town I could have a pint with you Thursday or Friday night.