Author Topic: Idiot Rage  (Read 132917 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Idiot Rage
« Reply #900 on: May 27, 2020, 11:09:53 AM »
You're going to have to refer me back to where I said "therefore, he deserved to be shot by the cops 10 times!" though.

I didn't even say he brought it on himself, because his actions in no way justified hers. Sorry it's more grey than you're giving it credit for

Unless I'm missing something here, she was off leash with a dog that she obviously couldn't control in an area where a) off leash is expressly not permitted and b) the dog being off leash was directly detrimental to the perfectly legitimate reason that he was there. He asked her to put the dog on leash, she refused, he offered the dog a treat, she reacted by.... calling the police because an African-American man was threatening her life?

Do you have a dog? I'm curious because I can see this entirely from a dog owner's perspective (albeit not one as clearly excrement at it as she is). I have walked my dog off leash in on leash areas and still do on occasion; he has excellent recall and control, but I'm still hyper conscious at all times when doing it because in a public area where there could be kids or people with allergies or just plain don't like dogs, I know I'm in the wrong. If someone were to ask me to put my dog on leash in such an area, I would do it without a second thought. If someone were to go straight to offering my dog a treat in such a situation (which isn't what happened) I would find it weird and possibly even slightly threatening, but my reaction would be to put the dog back on his leash... which is exactly the outcome that was intended.

Basically, everything that happened up to her insane reaction was a direct result of her entitled behaviour, so again... freak him why?

P.S. She cares so much about her dog that she immediately surrendered it to a rescue.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 11:11:24 AM by Johnny English »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #901 on: May 27, 2020, 12:11:57 PM »
her ability to emotionally and frantically gasp 'hurry, an african-american man is attacking me' on cue over and over with her voice cracking at times is horrifying.

also, the fact that that poor dog has required medical attention that many times and she has used it to gain social media attention every time is a huge fckin red flag

amazing how devilish tendencies can appear as clear as day even in a very short video clip

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #902 on: May 27, 2020, 12:14:17 PM »
her ability to emotionally and frantically gasp 'hurry, an african-american man is attacking me' on cue over and over with her voice cracking at times is horrifying.

Eerily similar to the ending of Get Out
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #903 on: May 27, 2020, 02:36:43 PM »
The dog is back at a shelter? What the freak, where's the social media campaign to ensure this little guy gets adopted by a non-psycho?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #904 on: May 27, 2020, 02:43:01 PM »
The dog is back at a shelter? What the freak, where's the social media campaign to ensure this little guy gets adopted by a non-psycho?

Dunno. I haven't seen the details but I suspect and hope that the shelter from which she adopted it saw the video, and invoked the clause that most have in their contracts allowing them to cancel the adoption if they believe that the animal is being mistreated. All it said on their FB account was that the dog had been "voluntarily surrendered" to them.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #905 on: May 27, 2020, 04:25:40 PM »
Apparently dumbasses were threatening her and the dog, so she surrendered it to keep it safe

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #906 on: May 27, 2020, 04:35:50 PM »
Apparently dumbasses were threatening her and the dog, so she surrendered it to keep it safe

Sometimes good things happen for bad reasons.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #907 on: May 29, 2020, 11:40:38 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #909 on: June 05, 2020, 12:13:47 PM »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #910 on: June 05, 2020, 12:15:10 PM »
https://twitter.com/the_rubyshine/status/1268559017951051776?s=21

"I guess what bothers me is that these kids are driving around without a drivers license"

"its not a real car"

lmao shes deff got something going on

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #911 on: June 05, 2020, 12:27:35 PM »
PCP is a hell of a drug.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #913 on: June 05, 2020, 07:54:28 PM »
Well that’s upsetting.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #914 on: June 05, 2020, 08:32:59 PM »
Boy that lady lucked out on timing the news cycle.