Author Topic: Idiot Rage  (Read 132909 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Idiot Rage
« Reply #885 on: May 26, 2020, 07:14:31 PM »
I'd probably freak out if some random stranger tried to give my dog a treat, but calling the cops and making false reports about threats like that is so far over the top of anything he did that could be construed as wrong.

Like Heis said, he probably deals with all of this bullshit on a frequent basis.

excrement that also happens on a frequent basis: this woman being a racist queynte. That's not behavior someone just decides to pull off one random time.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #886 on: May 26, 2020, 09:06:09 PM »
His reasoning seems sound to me.

If he's always in the same place bird-watching then he probably deals with annoying people unleashing their dogs all the time.  He said that usually when he tries to give treats to them, the owners wise up, leash their dogs, and go on their way.

Actually you know what, Jumbo was right.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1265338098256424973?s=20

freak this guy and his Audubon Society bullshit, what colour bandannas do they wear? Guessing green. Clearly a dog poisoning would be rapist. Poor girl had a lucky escape.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #887 on: May 26, 2020, 10:20:38 PM »
Actually you know what, Jumbo was right.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1265338098256424973?s=20

freak this guy and his Audubon Society bullshit, what colour bandannas do they wear? Guessing green. Clearly a dog poisoning would be rapist. Poor girl had a lucky escape.

Does it ever get tiring being this self-righteous?

He could have handled it better. I don't give a excrement if he raises nursing unicorns in his spare time
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:22:52 PM by Jumbo »

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #888 on: May 26, 2020, 10:50:41 PM »

He could have handled it better. I don't give a excrement if he raises nursing unicorns in his spare time
I hope one day you make a decision that isnt 100% right and you're put in a similar situation so we can all discuss the perfect way the situation should have been handled.

Monday morning quarterbacking like every single decision you make is 100% right.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #889 on: May 26, 2020, 11:08:19 PM »

So just to be clear here, you believe that he is to some degree culpable for her actions as a result of a) asking her to put her dog on a leash in an on leash area, b) giving her dog a treat, and c) filming her reaction?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #890 on: May 27, 2020, 01:42:11 AM »
Jumbo is correct, there's a little implication there in the respect the guy was yanking her chain a bit and messing with her dog probably what I would do to bother a queynte like that. Does that mean he's on that cunts side? No, he's not but he's also correct that the self righteousness here is immense at times.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 01:44:23 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #891 on: May 27, 2020, 05:26:57 AM »
"He was no angel"

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #892 on: May 27, 2020, 06:35:59 AM »
You're right he should have pulled out a gun and said you're infringing on my rights

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #893 on: May 27, 2020, 06:38:46 AM »
Maybe the police should drug test him and when the results come back then I can decide whether or not he deserved the chance to get shot by a Staten Islander with a Punisher skull forearm tat.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #894 on: May 27, 2020, 06:42:03 AM »
Why can't people be normal?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #895 on: May 27, 2020, 06:49:14 AM »
Why can't people be normal?
Because #MuhRights
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #896 on: May 27, 2020, 08:38:12 AM »
Jumbo is correct, there's a little implication there in the respect the guy was yanking her chain a bit and messing with her dog probably what I would do to bother a queynte like that. Does that mean he's on that cunts side? No, he's not but he's also correct that the self righteousness here is immense at times.

Let's be super clear on this one. There is not a single shred of this situation that says "well he kinda brought that on a bit himself" and saying that is not being self righteous, that's calling out bullshit. If you or Jumbo can provide any kind of reasoned argument to that I'd be interested to hear it.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #897 on: May 27, 2020, 10:34:03 AM »
Maybe the police should drug test him and when the results come back then I can decide whether or not he deserved the chance to get shot by a Staten Islander with a Punisher skull forearm tat.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. When you're right, you're right.

Surprised fat Peter King hasn't taken to the airwaves to say that the hold she was applying on the dog wasn't a choke.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #898 on: May 27, 2020, 10:52:52 AM »
Let's be super clear on this one. There is not a single shred of this situation that says "well he kinda brought that on a bit himself" and saying that is not being self righteous, that's calling out bullshit. If you or Jumbo can provide any kind of reasoned argument to that I'd be interested to hear it.

Saying "I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it" and then trying to bring her dog over with a treat.

You're going to have to refer me back to where I said "therefore, he deserved to be shot by the cops 10 times!" though.

I didn't even say he brought it on himself, because his actions in no way justified hers. Sorry it's more grey than you're giving it credit for

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #899 on: May 27, 2020, 11:09:01 AM »

Let's be clear you're a self righteous queynte. I simply said the guy messed with her, your self righteousness blinds you, now go freak yourself you self righteous queynte you. The end

If you're drunk then I will forgive you.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!