Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 359184 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Video Games
« Reply #2970 on: November 27, 2020, 07:55:01 PM »
He works a normal shift.  He wakes up early every day to go to the gym.  He also eats the same, meal prepped food over and over again.

Barely seasoned chicken breast, baked sweet potatoes, and broccoli.

His life really has to suck a lot of dick.

I literally had roast chicken, mashed potato and steamed broccoli for dinner.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2971 on: November 27, 2020, 08:10:18 PM »
I literally had roast chicken, mashed potato and steamed broccoli for dinner.

I deep fried all the dark meat, wings, and tenderloin of my turkey and turned one of the tenderloins into a turkey parm sandwich.

I'm also replaying The Outer Worlds while I eat it.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2972 on: November 28, 2020, 12:06:50 AM »
dcm?

Edit: it's dcm

I actually thought of myself when reading it.

I was to get up at 230/3am to get to the gym and go to bed around 7 pm

Man, those were the best years of my life. Now I work nights and I'm basically on the hours of a freaking crack addict

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2973 on: November 30, 2020, 03:43:41 PM »
Fire up the Silent Hills rumors again. More of the Kojima and del Torro refusing to let the project die storyline except now Sony is collaborating in an attempt to make the game a PS5 exclusive.

Supposedly confirmed by the same person who leaked God of War: Ragnarok.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2974 on: November 30, 2020, 03:52:02 PM »
Fire up the Silent Hills rumors again. More of the Kojima and del Torro refusing to let the project die storyline except now Sony is collaborating in an attempt to make the game a PS5 exclusive.

Supposedly confirmed by the same person who leaked God of War: Ragnarok.

Presumably not Kojima though?

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2975 on: November 30, 2020, 09:49:19 PM »
Presumably not Kojima though?

Yes, Kojima.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2976 on: November 30, 2020, 10:02:33 PM »
Yes, Kojima.

I thought he and Konami hated each other, and they hold the rights to Silent Hill?

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #2977 on: December 04, 2020, 12:28:56 PM »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2978 on: December 04, 2020, 12:59:46 PM »
Speaking of Kojima...

https://deadline.com/2020/12/oscar-isaac-solid-snake-sonys-metal-gear-solid-movie-1234650259/

Snake?!  Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

Can't believe the director of Kings of Summer is doing this. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2979 on: December 07, 2020, 08:03:18 AM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2980 on: December 12, 2020, 08:45:25 PM »
Man all the best next gen games are just updated old gen games.

Destiny 2 and gears of War both look incredible.

New games are far and few between, and Godfall looks fantastic but is buggy as excrement.

Then apparently cyberpunk ended up being one of the most pathetic launches of all time

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2981 on: December 12, 2020, 08:53:32 PM »
Man all the best next gen games are just updated old gen games.

Destiny 2 and gears of War both look incredible.

New games are far and few between, and Godfall looks fantastic but is buggy as excrement.

Then apparently cyberpunk ended up being one of the most pathetic launches of all time

It was quite clear Cyberpunk wasn’t ready considering it’s been delayed like 5 times for nearly a year and didn’t even launch with its next gen version since it’s so unfinished. I have full faith by the time the game is ‘done’ it’s going to be incredible. But I’m not jumping in on launch I’ll wait until at least the PS5 version fully exists. But much like I did with the Witcher 3, I might wait to get the “complete edition” when all the DC exists.

Q1 2021 is when next gen will really begin, not just because I think that’s when most people will actually be able to buy a console, but also because new games will start dropping quickly with two big ones in HZD Forbidden West and Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart(which oddly enough might be the first true next gen title experience)

Later in ‘21 we are supposed to get games like FF 16 and God Of War (which I’ll believe it’s coming in 2021 when it’s actually on a shelf). Next years cycle of sports games should be worth jumping into as well.
Need a new one for a new board...

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2982 on: December 12, 2020, 09:28:14 PM »
I don't think much is coming out in Q1. Certainly not a more impressive lineup than what's currently out. Im purely speculating but I see almost no chance HZDW comes out Q1. Cyberpunk probably also won't have a bug free version too soon, judging that it's borderline completely unplayable on the Xbox one and ps4.

For there to be a complete version could easily be two years away, since they mentioned making multiplayer a key feature at some point

I'd be shocked if ff16 comes out in 21 as well

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2983 on: December 13, 2020, 01:54:41 PM »
Next generation Madden is fantastic. I'm really enjoying it so far.

A lot of the MUT twitteratti is bitching because "playing defense" to them entails finding the fastest linebackers you can and strafing the middle of the field covering sideline to sideline because for some reason defensive players all have a closing speed of Usain Bolt, and they've finally done a good job of mitigating if not outright nerfing that. Tough excrement.

Considering EA's penchant for squeezing every dollar out of their customer base, I wish they'd fix franchise, not include it with the base game and just charge it as a DLC already. I'll pay the extra 10 or 20 bucks, stop giving me a shell of a mode.

I only popped FIFA in to download it and get the upgrade, but in the one game I played against the CPU it felt smooth and looked great.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2984 on: December 13, 2020, 02:42:06 PM »
Cyberpunk on PC is actually working really well. Some BethSoft level c bugs but I’m enjoying it.