Author Topic: 2013 Chris "Pats-Hater" Memorial tailgate  (Read 15418 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: 2013 Chris "Pats-Hater" Memorial tailgate
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 06:15:26 AM »
see you guys in SD for the tailgate next year

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  San Diego isn't THE tailgate.  It's the road tailgate.  It's going to be awesome, though.

ha I know. just trying to ruffle some feathers.

Once everyone gets settled in to the new digs I'm thinking of putting up a new thread to discuss next years tailgate in New York.
I had a discussion with MB at the tailgate about making plans for this event which can be quite an expense for the out of town guys. I had half decided to give next years event a miss purely on financial grounds, but after having the best time ever this year that cannot be an option. (my wife is going to kill me, I'm going to get serious excrement for this and I'm going to have to blame Koz again probably.)
I have a few ideas to put forward so we might get maximum exposure for the board, and also do some serious fund raising for Chris's family who are dealing with some tough times.

Just as a taster I'm thinking a theme night for our dinner on the Friday, EVERYONE- must be dressed in some form of fancy dress, usual competition and questionnaire by that clever Scotsman and some other stuff- Video diary of events of the weekend for resale- proceeds to Chris's family.

I guess what I'm saying here is if I'm going to do my best to get there next year I hope my brothers will do so also- if I have a hand in the planning next year boys you don't want to looking in and wishing you were there.

It's not a tailgate without you Jim. just sayin'.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 07:22:39 AM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  San Diego isn't THE tailgate.  It's the road tailgate.  It's going to be awesome, though.

Once everyone gets settled in to the new digs I'm thinking of putting up a new thread to discuss next years tailgate in New York.
I had a discussion with MB at the tailgate about making plans for this event which can be quite an expense for the out of town guys. I had half decided to give next years event a miss purely on financial grounds, but after having the best time ever this year that cannot be an option. (my wife is going to kill me, I'm going to get serious excrement for this and I'm going to have to blame Koz again probably.)
I have a few ideas to put forward so we might get maximum exposure for the board, and also do some serious fund raising for Chris's family who are dealing with some tough times.

Just as a taster I'm thinking a theme night for our dinner on the Friday, EVERYONE- must be dressed in some form of fancy dress, usual competition and questionnaire by that clever Scotsman and some other stuff- Video diary of events of the weekend for resale- proceeds to Chris's family.

I guess what I'm saying here is if I'm going to do my best to get there next year I hope my brothers will do so also- if I have a hand in the planning next year boys you don't want to looking in and wishing you were there.

It's not a tailgate without you Jim. just sayin'.

Yeah...pretty much this. I can always go to a game, but it's not the same without the out-of-towners. Especially our resident Scot.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013, 08:58:42 AM »

So, i should wear my t-shirt that says "Ya Big Dummy" with the pic of Red Foxx.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 08:49:05 AM »
the upcoming Steelers/Jets game should've been the tailgate game this year. 
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2013, 09:02:44 AM »

You shut your Kanadian whore mouth.  If we lose you won't say that.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2013, 09:07:18 AM »

You shut your Kanadian whore mouth.

If we lose you won't say that.

there's no losing....we beat these clowns in the past with Kellen Clemens starting

Besides...my Holmes jersey is undefeated at Met Life.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2013, 09:23:43 AM »
No it shouldn't have. I wouldn't have been able to be around the entire time.

Still waiting on those pics btw, you hoser.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »

they're on facebook.  The pic files are too big to send through email.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 09:43:42 AM »

Sure if you wanted the same $50 tickets for $250.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 09:44:40 AM »

you go to McDonalds instead of Ben & Jacks....and BAM.....tickets become affordable.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 09:44:45 AM »

they're on facebook.  The pic files are too big to send through email.

When you chastise people, please end the quote with "you big dummy" because in this case it certainly fits.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 02:42:53 PM »
Not on Facebook, fucko

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 02:44:38 PM »
If only there were some sort of image hosting websites where you could create albums and share them with only the specific people you wanted to.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 03:17:51 PM »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 03:20:51 PM »

you go to McDonalds instead of Ben & Jacks....and BAM.....tickets become affordable.

Great next tailgate we will go to Shilla's and get great seats.