Author Topic: lolBrowns  (Read 52920 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: lolBrowns
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 02:42:03 PM »
Puck is one of the people we put it in place for, he's always had issues with his work firewall picking up profanities and flagging the site.

I have zero issues with it, thank you for it. It's only a couple of months before I can get the hell out of that place anyhow.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2015, 10:54:04 PM »
Wow, didn't see that coming. Good news, we're not the Browns.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 05:58:17 AM »
Wow, didn't see that coming. Good news, we're not the Browns.

The Browns are going to build a dynasty if they keep drafting in the top ten.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 07:53:51 AM »
Lol he just can't learn

Fuckin mook

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 08:11:02 AM »
wat
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 08:19:58 AM »
wat

manziel, hes a freaking moron. what more do you need to hear? Benching him after a win was pretty stupid, I'll give you that. So was going out and doing the one thing your not supposed to given your history, a week into being handed the starting job.

sad part is i think he can play. Pettine mightve screwed the pooch, but I dunno how else do you get through to this freaking kid. he still thinks hes at basketball games holding Drakes hand. im pretty sure Hotline Bling is about their romance going sour.

I will say, subbing in Austin Davis after McCown went down was pretty stupid

this is what happens when a shitty franchise drafts a retard. I hope he gets his excrement together, because he is fun to watch. Also , with this last generation of QB's with only a few years left, hes in a prime spot to become a premier player. Only if he can stop drinking in public.

I dont understand with his money why he doesnt just throw huge blowouts at his place and have secruity confiscate all recording devices upon entry.

oh well. freak the browns anyways, theyre cursed.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2015, 11:12:54 AM »
manziel, hes a freaking moron. what more do you need to hear? Benching him after a win was pretty stupid, I'll give you that. So was going out and doing the one thing your not supposed to given your history, a week into being handed the starting job.

sad part is i think he can play. Pettine mightve screwed the pooch, but I dunno how else do you get through to this freaking kid.

How do I reach these keeeeeds?

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2015, 11:15:23 AM »
How do I reach these keeeeeds?

That's easy, hookers and blow are music to Manzels ears.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2015, 11:16:14 AM »

sad part is i think he can play. Pettine mightve screwed the pooch, but I dunno how else do you get through to this freaking kid. he still thinks hes at basketball games holding Drakes hand. im pretty sure Hotline Bling is about their romance going sour.

I will say, subbing in Austin Davis after McCown went down was pretty stupid

this is what happens when a shitty franchise drafts a retard. I hope he gets his excrement together, because he is fun to watch. Also , with this last generation of QB's with only a few years left, hes in a prime spot to become a premier player. Only if he can stop drinking in public.

I dont understand with his money why he doesnt just throw huge blowouts at his place and have secruity confiscate all recording devices upon entry.

oh well. freak the browns anyways, theyre cursed.

I don't necessarily disagree with any of this, but Austin Davis isn't why they lost last night. He got them the tying TD and back in position for a shot at the winning FG.

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2015, 11:22:08 AM »
I don't necessarily disagree with any of this, but Austin Davis isn't why they lost last night. He got them the tying TD and back in position for a shot at the winning FG.

He did a solid job and they lost on a fluke play. Well amazing return but the circumstances for thst were insane.

I just don't think someone like Manziel learns from that. That's an NCAA punishment.

Go for the win. He's good enough to start. He's at least good enough to come in out the dunce cap corner to try to get a W

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2015, 11:27:08 AM »
He did a solid job and they lost on a fluke play. Well amazing return but the circumstances for thst were insane.

I just don't think someone like Manziel learns from that. That's an NCAA punishment.

Go for the win. He's good enough to start. He's at least good enough to come in out the dunce cap corner to try to get a W

Manziel needs to grow up, that's on him. The one thing the coach can control is playing time, so I can see where Pettine was coming from, and he got away with it from a QB standpoint at least for that game. At 2-8 or whatever, maybe in the big picture the lesson was more important than the game, however it turned out.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2015, 10:51:57 AM »
Manziel is back to being the starting QB next week. That's assuming he doesn't go out this week and get shitfaced on camera, which is far from a given.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2015, 11:06:46 AM »
I put this in the wrong thread:

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2016, 05:55:56 PM »
Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin
In speaking with multiple sources, there's a sense within the #Browns org that Sunday will be the last time Mike Pettine coaches the team.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2016, 06:12:02 PM »
He was freaking retarded taking that job in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:43:51 PM by Miamipuck »

Tags: