Author Topic: Terrorists  (Read 68870 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Terrorists
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 08:45:18 PM »
Everyone pack up and go home, we'll see you tomorrow. MB just won today's internet.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 12:25:45 PM »

This excrement and the outrage about the media not caring when a white person shoots a black.

The last 9 freaking months has been absolutely nothing but outrage about white cops killing blackmen

ukilledkenny

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 01:36:00 PM »
This excrement and the outrage about the media not caring when a white person shoots a black.

The last 9 freaking months has been absolutely nothing but outrage about white cops killing blackmen

Why do always try to twist the topic into a different topic like that?

Just go through your own post history and you can see the cartoon is true. As its coming out that he targeted the church because he knew it was a black church your posting that he didn't have an ideology and just seems like a nutcase.

Confront your cognitive dissonance.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:38:25 PM by ukilledkenny »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2015, 01:40:05 PM »
Why do always try to twist the topic into a different topic like that?

Just go through your own post history and you can see the cartoon is true. As its coming out that he targeted the church because he knew it was a black church your posting that he didn't have an ideology and just seems like a nutcase.

Confront your cognitive dissonance.

This

and also, he should kill himself
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2015, 01:41:12 PM »
Pretty sure this guy was both a racist and insane.
"Wrong!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 01:43:33 PM »
Pretty sure this guy was both a racist and insane.

How often do we see Muslim and black criminals labeled insane? 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2015, 01:44:22 PM »

How often do we see Muslim and black criminals labeled insane?

Depends on who we're talking about. Richard Reid? Insane. Osama? Not insane.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2015, 03:31:26 PM »

Depends on who we're talking about. Richard Reid? Insane. Osama? Not insane.

I don't know how insane this guy was (or how sane Osama was), but he sure does bear a more striking resemblance to your garden variety Islamic terrorist than people seem willing to admit.  Different ideology, but he reeks of the same level of fanaticism.

I've spent a lot of time this week learning about Muslim tradition when it comes to death and burial, and I'm even more amazed by the number of rules involved in the Muslim faith and the sheer obedience it requires.  The discipline is used in the Muslims I know to live a life of added peace and devotion to their families, but we have seen how easily that gets twisted.  There's a part of the brain wired for faith, and when your faith requires obedience, it's dangerous if you get it turned the wrong way.

This guy seems to have done this out of intense fear and some sense of necessity to protect his community.  My fear is that this whole persecuted Christian routine (and Lindsey Graham trotted it right out) is going to lead to an increase in "justifiable" violence from the right.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2015, 03:40:49 PM »
This guy seems to have done this out of intense fear and some sense of necessity to protect his community.

So... he's crazy then.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2015, 06:10:37 PM »

So... he's crazy then.

Probably.  I'm just not sure how much "crazier" he is than every other terrorist out there.  Fanatic adherence to any cause is a recipe for disaster.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 06:42:34 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/19/guns-church-charleston_n_7621988.html

Gun activists have said allowing guns in church could have stopped Wednesday's killings at a Charleston, South Carolina, church, and they wasted no time blaming murdered pastor and state Sen. Clementa Pinckney (D).

In a post on gun activist website TexasCHLForum.com, National Rifle Association board member Charles L. Cotton argued that Pinckney was responsible for the deaths of the eight church members who died alongside him because he did not support legislative proposals that would have allowed concealed carry in churches. Cotton wrote that the victims “might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns.”

texas

As a state senator, Pinckney had opposed a 2011 bill that would have legalized concealed carry in churches. The bill ultimately failed in the legislature.

Bryan Fischer, a conservative talk-radio host also called for concealed carry in churches in tweets Thursday, but he stopped short of blaming Pinckney.

Misguided bans on guns in houses of worship turned this black church in SC into a shooting gallery. Nobody could shoot back.

Fischer also tauntingly used the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter.

Time to allow concealed carry in churches. #BlackLivesMatter

South Carolina is a “shall issue” state, meaning that it requires state law enforcement officials to provide concealed carry permits to residents who pass a background check and undergo fingerprinting. It does not allow concealed carry in churches or other houses of worship. However, people may bring concealed carry weapons to churches if they receive “express permission” from church leaders.

The NRA has yet to officially respond to the Charleston church massacre. It typically does not comment on mass shootings.

Facing mounting public pressure to respond to the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, the NRA called for armed guards at schools.

There is no evidence that the presence of civilians with guns limits or prevents mass shootings. A 2012 Mother Jones investigation revealed that none of the 62 mass shootings in the previous 30 years were stopped by a civilian with a gun.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:44:11 PM by Ignatius J Reilly »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:31:27 PM by bojanglesman »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2015, 08:02:41 PM »

I don't know how insane this guy was (or how sane Osama was), but he sure does bear a more striking resemblance to your garden variety Islamic terrorist than people seem willing to admit.  Different ideology, but he reeks of the same level of fanaticism.

I've spent a lot of time this week learning about Muslim tradition when it comes to death and burial, and I'm even more amazed by the number of rules involved in the Muslim faith and the sheer obedience it requires.  The discipline is used in the Muslims I know to live a life of added peace and devotion to their families, but we have seen how easily that gets twisted.  There's a part of the brain wired for faith, and when your faith requires obedience, it's dangerous if you get it turned the wrong way.

This guy seems to have done this out of intense fear and some sense of necessity to protect his community.  My fear is that this whole persecuted Christian routine (and Lindsey Graham trotted it right out) is going to lead to an increase in "justifiable" violence from the right.

By calling this a new form of terrorism is being completely disingenuous. This is far more akin to Colin Fergusen and the LIRR shooting than anything coming out of the Middle East. Both lone gunman acting on their own perverted idea of justice.
"Wrong!"

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2015, 08:10:18 PM »
By calling this a new form of terrorism is being completely disingenuous. This is far more akin to Colin Fergusen and the LIRR shooting than anything coming out of the Middle East. Both lone gunman acting on their own perverted idea of justice.

Oh ok.  So Dzhokhar Tsarnaev isn't a terrorist either?  Two guys acting on their own perverted idea of justice?  The Tsarnaev brothers were self taught on the internet.  They weren't affiliated with a terrorist organization, they were seeking retribution.  From the accounts of the survivors, that's what Roof was doing as well.  The excrement he said could be found on any number of right wing message boards.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 08:13:09 PM by Ignatius J Reilly »

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 08:12:56 PM »

Oh ok.  So Dzhokhar Tsarnaev isn't a terrorist either?  Two guys acting on their own perverted idea of justice?

No, those two didn't invent killing civilians in the name of Islam. That ideology already exists and is the MO of dozens of organizations worldwide.
"Wrong!"

Tags: