Author Topic: Nice place you guys have here  (Read 8960 times)

Koz

• Chad Pennington
Nice place you guys have here
« on: November 05, 2013, 07:06:09 AM »
Hello to my imaginary friends.

Everything started to take a nosedive for my family when you guys launched the site a few weeks ago. Things are better now, stable but still obviously not good. 

The site has a much better "feel" to it than YDKF, and it goes without saying that Puck is still an poopchute of ginormous proportions.

Ignatius J Reilly

Re: Nice place you guys have here
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 08:03:48 AM »
Who are you?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 08:06:40 AM »
Sorry to hear about your family situation Koz, good to see you back. We can never have enough douchebags on JO and Puck has missed having someone else as dumb as him to play with.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 08:09:30 AM »
Who are you?
The guy who wants to buy your other "One."

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 08:11:21 AM »
Sorry to hear about your family situation Koz, good to see you back. We can never have enough douchebags on JO and Puck has missed having someone else as dumb as him to play with.

Hahahaah I love when idiots call me dumb. You think your Welsh education makes you smarter.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:13:32 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 08:11:39 AM »
Hello to my imaginary friends.

Everything started to take a nosedive for my family when you guys launched the site a few weeks ago. Things are better now, stable but still obviously not good. 

The site has a much better "feel" to it than YDKF, and it goes without saying that Puck is still an poopchute of ginormous proportions.

It's Mr. poopchute to you.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 08:14:28 AM »
Glad to have you back, KOZ. Sorry to hear about what's going on with your family. Hope things get better for you and everyone.
"Wrong!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 08:32:43 AM »
Sorry to hear about your family, hope everything picks up for you.

You have a large head and are an poopchute like the rest of us.

/straight truf.

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 08:43:10 AM »

The guy who wants to buy your other "One."

You've got to talk to Tee, then.  He beat you to it, although nothing has been paid for.  Would have preferred to send it to someone with kids.

In all seriousness, hope we can provide a little haven from all the excrement going on.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 08:59:02 AM »
Glad to see you back, KOZ. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 09:04:34 AM »
You've got to talk to Tee, then.  He beat you to it, although nothing has been paid for.  Would have preferred to send it to someone with kids.

In all seriousness, hope we can provide a little haven from all the excrement going on.

Damm 'Rican.  Is it going to be that hard to get before Christmas?  It is really the one thing that my kids want and as long as we have it by the 25th I won't care.  Hoping that Costco/Sams are offering a bundle pack by then.

Koz

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 09:10:57 AM »
Thanks guys for your good thoughts.   It's a bit of a roller coaster now but we're hanging in there.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 09:13:49 AM »
You've been missed. Good to see you back.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 09:30:55 AM »
I was literally thinking to myself yesterday "When the hell is Koz showing up here?" Glad to see you here.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Ignatius J Reilly

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 09:42:46 AM »
Damm 'Rican.  Is it going to be that hard to get before Christmas?  It is really the one thing that my kids want and as long as we have it by the 25th I won't care.  Hoping that Costco/Sams are offering a bundle pack by then.

I don't know.  You could always talk to him and explain.  The Xbox One will at least be easier to get than the PS4.  If people haven't preordered that one, they're unlikely to get it by Christmas according to Sony.  They're saying that the Xbox has shortages as well, but I have no idea if it's true.  That doesn't account for locations that don't do preorders, obviously.  I'd say that Costco would be a good place to try, but you may have to camp out if you want to get one.  Or Target.

Tags: